Original topic:

Samsung f62 Multiscreen(Split Screen) issue

(Topic created on: 05-15-2021 01:29 PM)
PanndyaRaviraj
Active Level 7
Options
Tech Talk

Samsung f62 has multiscreen or splitscreen isuue if anyone has same issue like and commnet on this post and also put about this issue in your samsung community post so samsung can fix this issue . 

Samsung F62 has multiscreen issue I don't need any suggestions. if you had this isuue earlier in your mobile and you solved this issue than I welcome you in my comment section ³ 

Live demonstation of this problem : I am just transfering my file from my laptop to my 

I did everything I went to customer care after 3 days they said we solved this problem but after 1h usage issue regenerated. 

samsung do something we bought 21500/ mobile from you

Some similar post on same topic

https://r2.community.samsung.com/t5/Galaxy-M/Unable-to-use-split-screen/td-p/7672327

Kpanara
Active Level 1
Tech Talk
Same issue here
0 Likes
Tech Talk
If you are facing same issue than write post on samsung community and tag samsung also write post in Twitter and Facebook So samsung can fix this issue in next update.
0 Likes
cs_member8
Options
Tech Talk

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We would request you to register your concern in Samsung Members Application. So, that our concern team gets back to you as soon as possible.

Please follow this path to register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Note. please attach the error log file within 15 minutes of the error occurred.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

Tech Talk
Already did but no reply came till date .
0 Likes
Richie08
Beginner Level 2
Tech Talk
i am facing issues with split screen and pop up. Even while on video call on WhatsApp now i can not use other apps. my video gets paused. When we invest good amount of money we expect something good. Very disappointing.
Tech Talk
Raise this issue in every social media platform and tag samsung India. Hope samsung fix this issue in next update.
0 Likes
Ashwin36
Beginner Level 2
Tech Talk
I too face the same problem. I discovered that when you device heats up and the temperature reaches above some level, this feature gets disabled.
0 Likes
Tech Talk
But problem is after sometime function isn't able on automatic
0 Likes
vishnupulimootil
Beginner Level 2
Tech Talk
hi i have same issue
0 Likes
kira444
Active Level 1
Tech Talk