Original topic:

Samsung Note 20 Ultra Overheating Issue

(Topic created on: 10-15-2020 08:43 AM)
anirban916
Active Level 1
Options
Tech Talk
I got the Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra exynos version yesterday and the device is getting heated up in normal scenarios like watching YouTube,  browsing internet, copying data and using the camera. 

Is there anyone facing this issue  ? 

Samsung kindly provide solution on this, considering this a premium flagship do we deserve this kind of experience  ?
24 Comments
dbd1
Active Level 2
Tech Talk
Overheating issue during charging time & Overheating & battery drain during use camera
0 Likes
ayasz
Active Level 2
Tech Talk
yes overheating makes me worry. true that phone gets heats for simple camera task and watching YouTube videos. there is no way to resolve the issue, samsung just covered up the story by place snapdragon version on US. we indians and uk facing this issue and samsung doesn't care about us.
0 Likes
Madhu8118
Beginner Level 2
Tech Talk
Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra, but while taking photos and charging the mobile is getting heat say 48 degrees... ridiculous phone, very bad
0 Likes
Netmaniac100
Beginner Level 2
Tech Talk

I used to had the same overheating problem and it really had me furious but it appears to be solved by the latest OneUO3.0/Andorid 11 Update. Have you guys tried that? IN my case since the update I havent noticed excesive temperature peaks...

0 Likes
maqboolahmed
Beginner Level 2
Tech Talk
The front camera of my mobile shows some paste leaking in the display and it is very hot when using
0 Likes