Original topic:

Samsung M02s Bluetooth issue for calls

(Topic created on: 07-13-2021 10:02 PM)
Sel1983
Beginner Level 3
Options
Tech Talk
Hi, I just bought a blaupunkt BTW10S it works well with my Samsung phone while listening ro music from apps and YouTube etc...  but while attending or trying to make calls the voice quality was totally bad and unable to hear the other person totally. But the buds is working well with my other phone Samsung F12 and A51. Is it because of Bluetooth version? Is there any way to make my buds compatible with my Samsung M02s?
#bluetooth 5.0, #blaupunkt btw10s,#compatibility,#buds,#voicequality,#bluetooth connectivity

3 Comments
Sel1983
Beginner Level 3
Tech Talk
Hi , I got this resolved by resetting the network but still having this issue while connected with wifi.if we turn off wifi and use mobile data the connectivity works well with buds.so there is some connectivity issues in samsung m02s while connecting with buds by keeping the wifi connected.
0 Likes
Tech Talk

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We would request you to register your concern in Samsung Members Application. So, that our concern team gets back to you as soon as possible.

Please follow this path to register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Note. please attach the error log file within 15 minutes of the error occurred.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

Sel1983
Beginner Level 3
Tech Talk
Done
0 Likes