Original topic:

S9+ Display issues

(Topic created on: 11-19-2020 01:58 PM)
debo1
Beginner Level 2
Options
Tech Talk
After the October2020 software update the display becomes yellowish in low brightness even after blue light filter is off.. Is there any solutions for this issue. 
0 Likes
7 Comments
Abpal
Active Level 10
Tech Talk
Is vivid colour mode turned on ?
0 Likes
debo1
Beginner Level 2
Tech Talk
No
0 Likes
Abpal
Active Level 10
Tech Talk
Turn it on, and let me know the results
0 Likes
Abusaleh77
Active Level 5
Tech Talk
gaya,khatam,Tata,byee byee,
0 Likes
Abusaleh77
Active Level 5
Tech Talk
Go to service center they change the display for free because i am also facing this problem a month ago not only me so many users having this issue
0 Likes
debo1
Beginner Level 2
Tech Talk
warranty period over
0 Likes
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Tech Talk

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. To resolve the issue kindly follow the given below steps:-

1. Display brightness level:- Kindly set the device display brightness in auto mode (If available).
Steps to adjust brightness in auto mode: Swipe down on the home screen to open notification panel>Turn on Auto brightness. 

2. Reset the device:- Settings >General Management > Tap on Reset.
Note: Before reset make sure to have back up of the data via Smart Switch Mobile App
(Install Smart Switch App > Open > Click on Memory Card Icon >Back Up option > Choose the data for Back up > Back Up).

If the issue still persist, kindly register your concern in Samsung Members app along with screenshots, short videos and error log file(Samsung Members app > Get help > Feedback > Error report/ask question).
Note: Please send device log files within 15 minutes of issue occurrence along with the exact issue details.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes