Original topic:

S24Ultra bit of dull display issue

(Topic created on: 02-20-2024 03:11 PM)
Dhritiman_Das
Active Level 6
Options
Tech Talk
Hi all,
As it has already been spreading everywhere & obviously even I can experience the same for my S24Ultra's display that in Vivid mode colors don't pop out..it's bit faded/bland. Over that, if u select Adaptive option in display settings like in Eye comfort shield..then display becomes for dull.
Please refer the attachments of my display settings and advise settings/software updates for better display color texture or vividness.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
cs_member10
Expert Level 5
Tech Talk

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

As per your query, we want to inform you that the Galaxy S24 series model has been adjusted for colors and brightness for more accurate and comfortable vision while using. It has made some changes to the display technology to offer a more natural viewing experience, so you may notice differences in color depth when compared to older devices.

This concept of behavior on the display is an intended color adjustment and is not a defect of the product, so you can use it with confidence.

To provide our customers with the best possible experience, we value customer feedback and continuously work to make our products better and more efficient.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

View solution in context

4 Comments
Rudra0123
Active Level 4
Tech Talk
Yeah I have seen this my friend has s24 and motorola edge 40 neo that phones display felt better than s24 and that phone costs 26000 and now he want to sell s24 and use that phone just because of display😱 samsung must do something for s24 series
Rudra0123
Active Level 4
Tech Talk
My s23 was slightly better in comparison of s24 just slightly I also want same for s23
Solution
cs_member10
Expert Level 5
Tech Talk

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

As per your query, we want to inform you that the Galaxy S24 series model has been adjusted for colors and brightness for more accurate and comfortable vision while using. It has made some changes to the display technology to offer a more natural viewing experience, so you may notice differences in color depth when compared to older devices.

This concept of behavior on the display is an intended color adjustment and is not a defect of the product, so you can use it with confidence.

To provide our customers with the best possible experience, we value customer feedback and continuously work to make our products better and more efficient.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

Dhritiman_Das
Active Level 6
Tech Talk
Agreed but once I enabled Eye comfort shield & Adaptive color features then black color of display doesn't looks like pure black...it's quite of grey black...& display looks inferior to my earlier S23Ultra, S20FE and A34 5G...bit of disappointing for me.
0 Likes