Original topic:

S21 FE Colour palette issues

(Topic created on: 03-05-2023 02:53 AM)
SuperG89
Beginner Level 2
Options
Tech Talk

Since one ui 5.1 update, colour palette is not functioning properly in s21 fe, it used to ask your preferred colour palette everytime you apply a new wallpaper, but since the update it is gone. You have to manually go to the lock screen section do so everytime. Which is annoying imo. Furthermore voume bar does not respond to colour palette colours anymore. I think samsung should fix it with an minor update as it was very a good way to personalise your phone (my fav). Anyone having any info on that can share your thoughts.

Thank you

5 Comments
BlueHydra
Beginner Level 4
Tech Talk
Same issue here with samsung A23
0 Likes
khio
Active Level 4
Tech Talk
I think Samsung will solve this problem in the upcoming monthly updates near
0 Likes
Bslc02500
Beginner Level 2
Tech Talk

Same with my device samsung s21 FE,does this mean this device doesn't support color pallete anymore? Because it's like their downgrading the device itself if it is.

I do hope the issue can fix the soonest update.

0 Likes
cs_member8
Options
Tech Talk

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We acknowledge your query and apologize for the inconvenience caused to you and will surely assist you regarding the same. We would request you to register your concern in Samsung Members Application. So, our concern team gets back to you as soon as possible.

In case the issue still occurs. Please register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Support> Tap on error report > Type your query > Send).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
usbsuaj
Beginner Level 4
Tech Talk
Same issue bro s21 fe
0 Likes