Original topic:

Worthless goodnotes 5 android app

(Topic created on: 02-26-2024 06:23 PM)
Soumyadiproy
Active Level 1
Options
Tech Talk
Goodnotes android app version 1.0.21.0 (updated till 1st march 2024) version 131923 & windows app 1.0.3.0 version 131923e feedback and issues:

1) no zoom box .
 2) text to speech and speech to text not there
3) Math box should be there
4) 2 notes needs to be opened side by side
5) EXPORTING A small document taking long time
6) no AI integration
7) a border around the symbol with it's own color. 

😎 no option for scribble text.. scribble to erase .. to join letters.. to make divide between words.
9) syncing of notebooks are terribly bad...whatever is deleted or erased gets reverted back within few minutes after closing notebook
10) can't add more than 5 mb image ... need to add videos... need to add more 5 mb images or documents within our notes
11) There should be a "plus" sign on the end to enable to add pens and
highlighters.
12) no option of changing style of selected inks or drawings
13) selected page export option lacking
14) audio recording not available here.. no option for syncing notes with audio
15) cabt add multiple image at once

16) export pdfs all text image everything is pixelated & all gets exported as image,..TEXT SHOULD BE exported AS TEXT atleast
17) Basically no font support.can't use any custom font as .ttf format

18) No Ink to text? Limited pen selection
19) can't use any web link
20) no option for redacting parts of page or image or texts
21) I can't directly open a half-screen for editing goodnotes in android.. telling only work in windows for Edit that way

22) I cannot find any way to get the measurement from the perimeter or area tools. No ruler option.
23) A side pannel which contains options like 'Viewer', 'Recent' etc which you do not provide .
24) And the option to Restrict number of tabs is also missing. The option 'Add Tab' TO BE represented by '+' sign.
25) need more tool image option to be posted on folder during folder creation.
26) can't remove comments once written
27) I Can't create and can't open hyperlinks
28) we should be able to take a screenshot of any document we opened on the goodnotes tab by Lasso tool, lasso crop missing
29) missing custom 'fill in' option for colouring in shapes when drawing diagrams etc.
30) Scrolling was a bit laggy, as well as zooming in and out of papers. Sometimes writing can be a bit late than what my stylus is currently writing ( IN ANDROID ONLY)
31) ability to drag images directly ... NOT POSSIBLE IN ANDROID (without having to cut And paste.....Sometimes the app wont let me zoom around or move the page and sometimes when I'm writing the pen glitches and the writing disappears.) HAPPENS IN ANDROID ONLY

32)Add grid and spectrum both option along with idropper tool to select any custom colour for LASER... PAGE COLOUR... COVER COLOUR.. FOLDER COLOUR..HIGHLIGHTER COLOUR... INK COLOUR.. SHAPE FILL COLOUR...etc.... I would love to see an idropper tool where you can pick the color of your pen from a picture.

33) lag time for almost everything. It took on average 20 to 25 seconds to erase, write, or zoom and have the page focus in ANDROID ( NOT IN WINDOWS 11)
34) switching from pen to erasers to shapes horrible IN ANDROID ONLY.
35) no option of recycle bin
36) Built-in dictionary support with a feature to select a word and store it directly in a custom wordlist to improve vocabulary. You can add an option "Add to wordlist" beside "define" when selecting a word.
Or Much better if there is an option to "Add definition to wordlist" beside the "manage" button when defining a word
37) no option of infinte x axis and y axis unlimited note like MICROSOFT ONENOTE

38) While creating a notebook, there should be an option for the number of pages you want to add to the notebook. If I want to create 100 pages notebook, I should not have to click 'add new page' 100 times. rather there should be a option to add multiple new pages at same time.
39) No support pop-up notes to increase efficiency.
40) make a custom colour palette OF more than 3

41) ocr image missing
42) change borders of shapes from regular to dotted.. or squiggly... all these are missing
43) no option for exporting pages as text or word or office documents
0 Comments