Original topic:

One UI 6 battery issue?

(Topic created on: 10-28-2023 07:20 PM)
suproc
Active Level 5
Options
Tech Talk
Hi there, I think many one using one UI 6 beta and have tested already. So I have a question for all those people, can you say about the battery issue of S series after updating to one UI 6. I have S 22 + and want to know about battery betterment after updating to one UI 6. Can anyone help?
0 Likes
8 Comments
swapan1997
Active Level 9
Tech Talk
I get almost 5 hours sot from my s22 ultra after one ui 6.0 install ....what's about you ?
0 Likes
suproc
Active Level 5
Tech Talk
Thanks for the reply. Nope I am not a beta user. But my S22+ battery backup is really concerning point. I hope new Android update will optimise battery some point better. Thus I am asking if battery backup improved or not!
ipratikbhoir
Active Level 7
Tech Talk
You can't expect or pretend batter life from beta builds, since in first few betas the batter life was tremendously improved but in recent ones it's compromised again. I believe in stable release it will be optimized since samsung is going to collect/revise feedbacks from all beta updates before stable release.
suproc
Active Level 5
Tech Talk
Hope so. The brand is Samsung! Hoping for best! Battery issue is really concerning
suproc
Active Level 5
Tech Talk
But I think it will be worse! With S22 ultra you are getting only 5hrs! It's horrible!
Guddu6872
Active Level 4
Tech Talk
Let the phone optimise the system
0 Likes
suproc
Active Level 5
Tech Talk
I have bought my phone on March.
0 Likes
cs_member10
Expert Level 5
Tech Talk

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

As per your concern, we want to inform you that the software update is developed to enhance the performance or stability of the smartphone and it is fully tested in different stages. In case there is any kind of issue that occurs after the update then we are always helping our customers to resolve their issues. So you can freely update your device.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support