Highlighted
Jitendrachaudhari
Active Level 1
Heating issues , camera 48 megapixel  ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ,Network issues,notifications control issues 
Totally disappointed waste of money hopeless
Phone Samsung do needful 

4 Comments
Highlighted
rajutomar
Active Level 3
M30s is a great device with powerful processor , and their is no complaint of heating issue. Camera quality is also fine. if you really facing some serious issue , kindly visit nearby Samsung service center.
Highlighted
nagasaikumar1278
Active Level 3
same problem compare realme x camera with your m30s
Highlighted
Divimano
Active Level 1
sir me too having the same prblm after system updating in m30s. same issue me too facing. like phone Heating,network issue,bluetooth issue,hotspots issue and radio also not working now a days. mobile data only working I think its good grace.๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„
Highlighted

Hi there,

To resolve the heating issue please follow the troubleshooting steps provided in the given link: http://www.samsung.com/in/support/skp/faq/1119803.

Further follow the mentioned steps to resolve the network issue-
1) Reset Network Settings via setting>>general management>>reset>>reset network setting.
2) Ensure that network frequency of your device should be selected on Auto-mode.
Menu>Settings> Connections>More Networks> Mobile Networks> Network Mode> Select Auto mode (GSM/WCDMA/LTE).
3) You may check by exchanging the SIM in SIM slots.

For other mentioned issues, register your concern in Samsung members app(click on โ€œ+โ€œicon>send feedback>Error report/ Ask Questions)

Regards,
Team Samsung Members