Original topic:

Issue in Samsung M31 mobile after new update install on 21 Sept.2020: M315FXXU2ATIA

(Topic created on: 09-23-2020 10:25 AM)
Njain1
Beginner Level 2
Options
Tech Talk

HiTeam,

My phone M31 is automatically getting switch ON and OFF very frequently in 10 minutes after the update happened on my phone on 21sept2020. 

My current version after update: M315FXXU2ATIA /M315FODM2ATIA / M315FDDU2ATI2

Could you please check is it problem with the new update quickly and is there any way I can install the previous version for now as right now I am not to use the phone in this condition. I am not happy with this update and I request to please resolve this ASAP.

0 Likes
3 Comments
Rickrolld
Expert Level 2
Tech Talk
There is no problem with the update you might have done something wrong as my sixth sense is telling that you tried to turn off your phone or disturbed it some other way.
Njain1
Beginner Level 2
Tech Talk
No, the reason why I am saying there is an issue because the update was happened in night 2AM and I haven't not even touched the mobile. When I woke in the morning and saw my mobile and I see problem starts.
What is the the best way to make my mobile to work properly?
0 Likes
Samsung_Support3
Options
Tech Talk

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

To resolve auto restart issue please follow below given steps:
Go to Settings > General management > Reset > Turn off auto start.

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes