Original topic:

Innovation Lab #48: Notifications

(Topic created on: 11-09-2022 11:22 AM)
Admin
Community Manager
Options
Tech Talk

Our community is brimming with ideas through which we can make your Galaxy experience better! Share your suggestions directly with our teams through Innovation Lab.  Your feedback will be scrutinized to produce possible improvements in customer experience.

This week, we would like to look into Notifications. This would include almost everything about the usability of app notifications such as allowing sound and vibration, silent notification, types of notification pop up, notification style, do not disturb usability, notification icons, notification history, snoozing and cancelling notifications, lock screen notifications and many more.

So, the topics are:

1. Notifications: User experience of setting and receiving app notifications

All you need to do is:

1. Create a post detailing your idea/suggestion
  2. Include illustrations/diagrams/images or any detail you feel will help us understand it better
  3. Include #InnovationLab in your post title/subject

We will take a note of all your suggestions! Week 48 topic will be open till 18th Nov. Week 49 topics will be announced later.

Check out week 47 topics here.

We can’t wait for your innovative ideas! 

Cheers

Samsung Members Team

Disclaimer: "Participation in this campaign is voluntary. The same is being rolled out by Samsung India Electronics Private Limited ("Samsung") for its Samsung Members App users ("you") to know your feedback / suggestions/ views regarding the Samsung products and services. The information shared by you will be used for the internal analysis and future product development only and will be used in accordance with the Samsung Privacy Policy."

61 Comments
KatreRaj
Beginner Level 3
Tech Talk
Innovation Lab #48 There should be pure Samsung Operating system like Samsung has its own Graphical User Interface. UI ONE 5.0. Samsung should have its own operating system purely based on secure platfrom development framework like Samsung Framework development for software for mobile tablet and TVs. Samsung should also have Microsoft based mobile device because Android is not a Secure Operating system. We are missing Windows Operating system in mobile devices only Samsung can take initiative in providing Samsung mobile devices with Windows Operating system.
idRaj
Active Level 1
Tech Talk
Yes bro windows operating system better than android.
Tech Talk
जय श्रीराम जय सीताराम जय सीयाराम जय हनुमान जय श्रीकुष्ण जय रूकमणी जय राधे राधे जय श्रीश्याम जय रूकमणी जय राधे राधे जय परशुराम जय हिन्द जय भारत जय आयॆव्रतॆ🙏🌸🌼🥀🌻🌹🌺💐🏵🌷💮🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🇮🇳🇮🇳🇮🇳🇮🇳🇮🇳🇮🇳🇮🇳🇮🇳🇮🇳🇮🇳🇮🇳🇮🇳🇮🇳🇮🇳🇮🇳🇮🇳🇮🇳🇮🇳🇮🇳🇮🇳🇮🇳🇮🇳🇮🇳🇮🇳🇮🇳🇮🇳🇮🇳🇮🇳🇮🇳🇮🇳🙏
RAAZBGS
Active Level 1
Tech Talk
KYA BAAT HAI 🤭🤭🤭
RAAZBGS
Active Level 1
Tech Talk
☝️
0 Likes
Sankalp777
Active Level 5
Tech Talk
#InnovationLab
The current wake up display goes directly to lockscreen.
Instead, it'd be beneficial if physically lifting up the phone (lift the phone to wake up) goes to AOD screen.
Everytime I lift my phone up, I don't want to unlock it. I just wish to check the time or battery.
This is something done beautifully since long by OnePlus (the only useful feature in oneplus phone).

This will be immensely useful for people who do not wish to keep AOD turned on to save the battery, and still would be able to check everything by lifting up the phone.
Tech Talk
innovation lab#48 add dynamic island function in samsung ui with punch hole animations and please add more supportive material you third party app icons
VP83
Active Level 1
Tech Talk
Hi need to know the update submitted on the feedback section...I have submitted few enhancements and bug for wifi and other function but there is not update. Plz let me know the right forum to present the data
Tech Talk
The notification animation is outdated instead use new notification animation like water drop from middle of display coming down and show notification really It will be cool and no need to get inspired by others