Original topic:

Facing issue with M30S

(Topic created on: 06-19-2022 02:34 AM)
Paul-9
Beginner Level 2
Options
Tech Talk
Automatically restarting from last three days with frequent hang. Yesterday locked for 1140 hrs.Any resolution?
5 Comments
Paul-9
Beginner Level 2
Tech Talk
Just to add to the previous issue. This also came up...Screenshot_20220619-022933_Samsung Members_46879_1655586546.jpg
0 Likes
Ab_Heartsy
Expert Level 3
Tech Talk
It's a motherboard issue of M series phones, u can see other similar posts on this app by using the search button n typing it model name, u can find solutions too while at it searching here.😊👍🏼
cs_member8
Options
Tech Talk

Dear Samsung member,

Greetings from Samsung customer support.

Thank you for sharing your concern. We acknowledge your query and apologize for the same. And please follow the easy troubleshooting steps which might help to solve the issue.
Kindly use a genuine Samsung charger.

Note: We always recommend using a genuine Samsung charger for charging your device.
There are two methods to disable the auto-restart function
Method 1

Please follow the below steps:
Step1: Navigate to the app's screen and tap on Settings.
Step2: Tap on General management.
Step3: Tap on Reset.
Step4: Disable Auto restart (if enabled).
Step5: Auto-restart disabled.

Please follow the below steps:
Step1: Go to "Settings"
Step2: Tap on "Battery and device care"
Step3: Tap on Three dots
Step4: Tap on "Automation"
Step5: Disable "Auto-restart at set times" if enabled

In case the issue still occurs. Please register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback >Error report).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.
Warm regard,
Samsung customer support

0 Likes
Paul-9
Beginner Level 2
Tech Talk
Observations: Every time I download Meesho App multiple restart happening. I hope this is the cause to this. Also all this has started after I downloaded this app. Hence checking again after Uninstalling this app. If this doesn't work I will follow above steps. Although Auto restart is disabled on my phone. Thank you all for the support.
0 Likes
Tech Talk
Don't buy Samsung phone, it creates problems through updates and heavy charges through service centers. #M30S
0 Likes