Original topic:

Innovation Lab #47: Galaxy Watch5, Galaxy Buds2 Pro, Foldable accessories

(Topic created on: 09-07-2022 08:31 AM)
Admin
Community Manager
Options
Tech Talk

Our community is brimming with ideas through which we can make your Galaxy experience better! Share your suggestions directly with our teams through Innovation Lab.  Your feedback will be scrutinized to produce possible improvements in customer experience.

This week, we would like to look into our newest generation of smart watch and wireless headsets.

On top of that, we wish to hear about the usability of Samsung's accessories tailored for the Fold4 and Flip4 introduced recently.

The Galaxy Watch5 and Watch5 Pro come with newest features as well as increased battery life.

The Galaxy Buds2 Pro is newly equipped with support for 24bit streaming and enhanced 360 audio.

So, the topics are:

1. Sound related functions and features: General feedback on usability of Sound features as described above.

2. Galaxy Fold 4: General post launch feedback.

3. Galaxy Flip 4: General post launch feedback

All you need to do is:

1. Create a post detailing your idea/suggestion
  2. Include illustrations/diagrams/images or any detail you feel will help us understand it better
  3. Include #InnovationLab in your post title/subject

We will take a note of all your suggestions! Week 47 topics will be open till 14th Sept. Week 48 topics will be announced later.

Check out week 46 topics here.

We can’t wait for your innovative ideas! 

Cheers

Samsung Members Team

Disclaimer: "Participation in this campaign is voluntary. The same is being rolled out by Samsung India Electronics Private Limited ("Samsung") for its Samsung Members App users ("you") to know your feedback / suggestions/ views regarding the Samsung products and services. The information shared by you will be used for the internal analysis and future product development only and will be used in accordance with the Samsung Privacy Policy."

thapa12345
Beginner Level 2
Tech Talk
All
0 Likes
niamot
Beginner Level 2
Tech Talk
My fon
0 Likes
Namanarshi
Active Level 4
Tech Talk
Galaxy Buds 2 pro review - https://youtu.be/oyApXBF7Me8

0 Likes
savanekta
Active Level 4
Tech Talk
It's a more easy life with wearable gadgets
0 Likes
savanekta
Active Level 4
Tech Talk
But some features are the not coming in galaxy watch
KooldeepRvl
Active Level 9
Tech Talk
Samsung Pay, BP monitor, ECG not support here in india.
Md100Parvej
Active Level 1
Tech Talk
Vai help me i not get one ui 4.1 on Samsung Galaxy A03
zsid
Beginner Level 2
Tech Talk
.d.d.d.d.
0 Likes
mun_a_vvir
Beginner Level 4
Tech Talk
How can I use internet while calling from secondary sim?
0 Likes