Original topic:

HDR For Photography

(Topic created on: 04-04-2020 12:07 AM)
Rohitgadher
★★
Options
Tech Talk
Hey Guy's so today we are gonna talk abt the HDR and how it's useful for Photography.
🌟What is HDR ?
:--  HDR is High Dynamic Range (which contains more details, colours and diff exposure levels of picture)
:--  a basic HDR photo made of Two/Three/Nine photos at the same time.
:--  In that three photos one is the normal one, second one is the Over exposed/high brightness level photograph and the third one is the Under Exposed/low brightness level photograph.
:-- at the end all these 3 photographs combined by mechanism

🌟EXAMPLE : - 

**It's how three of the photos combines and makes the picture perfect**

🌟HOW TO USE HDR ? 

1) When to use HDR ?
:--  I mostly do suggest you all to use HDR in still subjects/non moving subjects.
:-- It's better to Use HDR when you have problem with different exposure nd still want to capture all the details of that place then HDR will be useful.
:-- using HDR in difficult lighting conditions can make the best of it.(example : You are in some place where you're facing some harsh lights nd unable to capture scenes due to harsh lights nd details are blown away.

2) Where to use HDR ?
:-  We can USE HDR in Landscapes,Architecture,some Morning/evening shots.
:- Don't USE HDR in Actions/Sports/Night (For action/sport it will take time to combine all shots nd make the HDR picture so you maybe can miss your important moment as well.so it's better to go with Burst Mode at that particular scenes.Night :- in night I will suggest you to go with the night mode.it will be a better option for you/coz most of the time picture can come out with much noise nd darker colours.)

🌟 Benefits Of Using HDR :-

1) HDR can solve your exposure selection issue.
2) HDR can bring more details/contrast and colours than the normal picture.
3) HDR can make your picture more realistic/eye appealing than it is.
4) after using HDR you can play more with editing and post processing because you have more details/more colours in your pictures.
Here are some real time examples of Some of My HDR shots taken with Samsung galaxy A9 pro with some edits Pop up.

🌟Hope you guy's like this HDR session.if you have any questions/suggestions you can ask/tell me in the comment section.
🌟Good luck keep clicking/shooting with your Samsung buddy
4 Comments
Tech Talk
Well explained with some great clicks 😀
Tech Talk
thank you so much😊🙌♥️
DhruvNowal
Active Level 7
Tech Talk
Very Informative
Tech Talk
thank you dhruv 😊