Original topic:

Galaxy M21 pro mode

(Topic created on: 10-20-2020 06:40 AM)
Hemant0307
Active Level 3
Options
Tech Talk
Hello frnds, my question is in samsung m21 there is limited option in pro mode which are mannual ISO,WB & exposure. Only 3 option and if we wanted to use mannual focus we need third party app ok than we use it but but but there is we can't use shutter speed more than 1/8 of the second😒. So is anyone knows how can we get mannual shutter speed in m21 or I should shift to another company like mi,opppo,vivo,realme etc. Because I don't think samsung will provide us something best they are just launching new mobiles every week 😒 and forgetting what they launch last week and what was the bugg in that model. And what new mobiel just removing and adding camera doesn't. Make new phone like they currently launched F41 which is just copy of m31 only difference is that they remove macro lens lol😆 well done samsung I'm just waiting for one and last new update in my phone if I didn't get the update I will neither buy samsung nor advise someone about samsung. I will must tell them samsung is getting wrost company.
15 Comments
DiwakarDubey
Active Level 7
Tech Talk
yes wait for next update and then if we won't get full pro.mode just sell out this **bleep** and purchase new one with proper options in this price point
samsung is making fool of customers
Hemant0307
Active Level 3
Tech Talk
yes you are right brother🥺😢🤧
SuBhaM_SaNtRa
Active Level 7
Tech Talk

wait for next update or chat with samsung . They are always ready to help you. And If you cannot wait then go for another one like realme redmi....... 

Hemant0307
Active Level 3
Tech Talk
lol really. yesterday m21 got new update one ui 2.5 and still this feture is not there and also i asked many times I don't think they can do anything. in some days I'm going to switch from Samsung.
0 Likes
SuBhaM_SaNtRa
Active Level 7
Tech Talk

ohhh.

Tech Talk
In the one ui 3 I thnk they may give manual mode or increase the options in pro mode.
Hemant0307
Active Level 3
Tech Talk
may be😕
0 Likes
Tech Talk
Yes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Tech Talk
They didn't its one ui 3.1 now
0 Likes