Anonymous
Not applicable
Tech Talk
it comes with full ui one ui 3.1 not core ui that's great 👍
ŞàyáņĐàn
Active Level 10
Tech Talk
but in flipkart it's written one UI core...🤔
and youtuber in settings showing full UI...
that's little bit confusing

Screenshot_20210215-152648_YouTube_resized_8132.jpg

Screenshot_20210215-153203_Google_8131.jpg

Autumn007
Active Level 8
Tech Talk
SIR,
It supports Samsung Pay and shows Knox Security as written in A-Series Smartphones, So in my opinion, I think it's One UI not Core ..!
ŞàyáņĐàn
Active Level 10
Tech Talk
🙏👍
Autumn007
Active Level 8
Tech Talk
SIR,
This Smartphone is really SuperCool, as it has One UI 3.1 Full Version, which resembles the A-Series Smartphones and the Unique Thing about One UI 3.1 is that it is very Transparent and Featuristic, more like the Color OS 11 of Oppo, Design and Build Quality is very much Attractive and Bold, as well that Feature of Hybrid Sim Slot and Beneath it the Memory Card Slot is a Modern Feature, which I think we will see in the Future, and one more Cool Thing I believe is that I think it supports Dolby Atmos even in the Speaker Grill which makes the Output Quality Great and it Supports Good Bass as well...! The OS is so Smooth And Fluid like the Oxygen OS of OnePlus, And Exynos 9825, A Flagship, is a Powerful Processor(which They Say is better than SnapDragon 750G and 765G) for Heavy Gaming and Stuff and 7nm Technology will give Great Battery Lasting Performance, and not to forget Camera Quality is also way Awesome with the Addition of ARTlFICIAL INTELLIGENCE(AI), the features Inside the Camera UI are more New, Realistic, Advanced, Beautified and Enhanced to get the most of the Quad Camera Setup and not to forget the 32-MP Shooter in the Front Camera adds more Quality to the Images, all this under 25k Segment gives it a very Upper Hand🙌 and leaves M51 way behind in the Competition...!

This is a Colourful, Feature-Centric and more Interesting Smartphone..!

Thanking You...!👍😇

#FullOnSpeedy👓