Original topic:

Curious to know

(Topic created on: 04-15-2021 03:56 PM)
ndjf
Active Level 8
Options
Tech Talk
Why you guys purchase Samsung phones ?  Neither it's camera good, doesn't even survive above 2 years (survives very hardly 1 year, if maintained 100%) nor it's ui is smooth.

SrajTech
Expert Level 5
Tech Talk
No Samsung phone is garbage
Your brain has filled up with a garbage named Realme
No brand's phone is garbage, every phone is for some specific user
0 Likes
ndjf
Active Level 8
Tech Talk
See this image, left part is out of focus

20210325_103115_8380.jpg

0 Likes
Anikroyale
Expert Level 5
Tech Talk
I purchase Samsung devices because

1. Thr cameras of Samsung phones are best in class.

2. They survive for as long as you want them to (My father's J7 2016 is still his daily driver since 2016).

3. The UI of Samsung devices are the best and smoothest of all.
0 Likes
ndjf
Active Level 8
Tech Talk
And, my father throws the phone when it's touch misbehaves 😓
Last great Samsung phone I have used was Samsung j7 and on5, no critical bugs in them. But, now, my family member also says that Samsung has degraded it's quality, now it's no more good.
0 Likes
Anikroyale
Expert Level 5
Tech Talk
On the contrary, 95% people will say that Samsung's One UI is a LOT better than previous TouchWiz and Experience UI. Even tech experts and veterans say the same, which is true. Ans there are no critical bugs in my M31s, neither was one in ny M20 when I used to have one.
0 Likes
ndjf
Active Level 8
Tech Talk
I respect you as you provided many useful solutions. But, you can trust me that currently my phones are now towards unusable. Currently, only bug free phone running in my house is Realme narzo 30a
0 Likes
Anikroyale
Expert Level 5
Tech Talk
Idk what's going on with your phones, and I do agree that Samsung devices have bugs, bjt I don't think that there are such bugs that render the device unusable. Because to be honest, I have experienced bugs, but not to such extent that the device becomes unusable. And I have used a lot of Realme devices because my friend likes Realme and I can say that the user experience is definitely better in Samsung devices.
0 Likes
ndjf
Active Level 8
Tech Talk
In m20, when we video call, the front camera shakes like hell with on off green screen till I don't restart the phone.
In m30s, every games lags badly, even the 8 ball pool. While screen mirroring, sound doesn't come from tv rather comes from the phone. Hangs and overheats very much when using camera. Video quality is very very very very very very bad (refer to my previous post)
In m21, hangs very much and overheats while using camera. Phone hangs and automatically restarts every morning at sharp 8 am, even after resetting the device. Here also, very very very poor video quality.
Sometimes, I feel like why this company even exists in the world.
0 Likes
Anikroyale
Expert Level 5
Tech Talk
For some reason, none of this happened with me, ever, and I have seen very few people having such issues.
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Tech Talk
M31 is my first new phone,I bought it on 2020. earlier I was using my moms old j2. I was more interested in redmi,realme,poco. Then my friends and family started asking me to boycott chinese, now they are using phones from poco,xiaomi etc. with much better specs. I bought my m31 for 18k. Now I'm feeling cheated 😕
0 Likes