How to clear cache data on Samsung m21?

2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
Solution
ChandanMallick
Active Level 10
Tech Talk
Hello User,
You can use certain 3rd party apps to clear all the app cache at a time. For free you can use Avast Cleaner Modded verison but it will work for few days properly. But if you want to take the best experience then you need to spend 25RS for the best Cache cleaner of the android system called SD MAID. So choice is yours

View solution in context

0 Likes
Solution
Tech Talk
3rd party apps ? Do you know how dangerous is it ? You are thinking it's clearing cache but never it will.. they store all cache in one place at a time inside system as android based on Linux kernel.... manually cache clean is recommended..remember never install any cache cleaner or any anti-virus app if don't want to destroy device in future

View solution in context

14 Comments
Vicky_A52
Expert Level 5
Tech Talk
Settings bro
0 Likes
TheOffice
Active Level 4
Tech Talk
Settings>Apps>Individual app
Option to clear cache of all apps was last seen in Adnroid 7
0 Likes
Tech Talk
You have to do it individually

Settings>app info>select storage
0 Likes
Dipayan22
Active Level 3
Tech Talk
But clear cache all apps
0 Likes
Solution
ChandanMallick
Active Level 10
Tech Talk
Hello User,
You can use certain 3rd party apps to clear all the app cache at a time. For free you can use Avast Cleaner Modded verison but it will work for few days properly. But if you want to take the best experience then you need to spend 25RS for the best Cache cleaner of the android system called SD MAID. So choice is yours
0 Likes
Solution
Tech Talk
3rd party apps ? Do you know how dangerous is it ? You are thinking it's clearing cache but never it will.. they store all cache in one place at a time inside system as android based on Linux kernel.... manually cache clean is recommended..remember never install any cache cleaner or any anti-virus app if don't want to destroy device in future
ChandanMallick
Active Level 10
Tech Talk
Hello Bro,
I'm a software engineer so please take a look into the app I said. This is the best app in windows platform which has been made for android. The app opens all the app info and clear the cache perfectly. If you want to try then please go for it. I assure you'll never get a bad experience from it. Thank you
Tech Talk
See this https://youtu.be/CekqXGSMrfg none of the engeenier recommend to install cache cleaner or avast ... in android especially
0 Likes
ChandanMallick
Active Level 10
Tech Talk
I'm not telling to install Avast. But as SD maid is a paid app so I just told him to take a look at Avast nothing else and I've also mentioned that it will not work after few days
0 Likes