Original topic:

Cannot record calls in Samsung Galaxy A20 after the latest update on 8th November 2020

(Topic created on: 11-21-2020 09:41 AM)
Anjitaharidas
Beginner Level 2
Options
Tech Talk

In A20, there is an inbuilt option to record calls. After the recent update (I done it on 8th Novemeber 2020) none of the calls get recorded. Seems, samsung have disabled the option. You people should understand, people buy phone checking the features. Call recording is important to me. Most of my official calls need to be recorded, not for legal issues but, for understanding the issues better. For example, requirement gathering, or support issues. I get international calls which last for more than an hour. Some times the team have to play it and understand every point better. For that fu**ng reason I bought this phone. **bleep** Samsung.

4 Comments
Tech Talk
If you are using wifi calling then it won't work..disable it and try again
0 Likes
Tech Talk
try a different software or maybe a third party one
0 Likes
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Tech Talk

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. We would request you to kindly send us the screenshot, video and error log file with in 15 minutes of issue occurrence through error report section from Samsung Member Application:-
Samsung member application > Click on get help > Send feedback > Error report, so that we can help you out with this.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Tech Talk
We don't a call recording in Samsung galaxy a20s after update kindly request you to see
0 Likes