Original topic:

Bixby Evolving for the best

(Topic created on: 09-27-2019 12:21 AM)
Sushantnayak
Active Level 8
Options
Tech Talk
I am using galaxy Note 10 plus and the Bixby Routine is one of the very underrated feature that nobody talks about. Bixby has set of functions that  it learns as per usage pattern of the user. For me Bixby Routine has learned four stages that are very useful for me. 
1. Good morning :-
It sets the weather , shows notifications, to do list , sets phone to power mode ,turns on Wifi.
2. Driving :-
It connects to my car bluetooth, turns on the music on music player - for me Amazon or My Samsung music app, navigates to office, shows traffic etc.
3. Home
When i reach home at night it turns on bluelight filter , turns on Wifi , dims light etc
4.  Good night -Sleeping time usually when i charge my phone
It turns on AOD ,turns on edge light clock , Turns on Do Not disturb, sets phone on power saving mode.

There is much more Bixby is capable of then we think . Its justthe growing phase of Bixby and soon it will be thebest AI assistant in any smartphone.
A tip for you all to Use Bixby fetaures fully , start using Bixby as often as you can so that i can learn about your usage and deliver the best. 

A screenshot from My Bixby Routine share yours and lets see Bibxy can do.

9 Comments
Tech Talk
nice and informative
Anonymous
Not applicable
Tech Talk
just ask bixby to convert 1 dollar in India rupee...then see what bixby can do🤣🤣🤣🤣and ask same to Google assistant.....bixby is nothing but idiots
Anonymous
Not applicable
Tech Talk
then Google assistant can't do the routines done by Bixby.🤗
Anonymous
Not applicable
Tech Talk
actually that was not like that..previous Bixby version was better understood maximum command, can book an uber etc...Bixby routine like many things you can find inside goodlock app but inbuilt bixby itself turned into bogus after update ofnew version
0 Likes
Tech Talk
Google assistant may do tasks related to web and tasks not related to phone internal settings. Bixby for internal settings related tasks and it does perfectly. i used both.
Quit1ui
Active Level 3
Tech Talk
Google Assistant is more superior and smart than Bixby. That's why most users disable Bixby buttons.
ADSoomeet
Active Level 8
Tech Talk
yeah, indeed. Bixby routines is very underrated.
ankit12334
Active Level 6
Tech Talk
yes
0 Likes
harshilpugalia
Active Level 10
Tech Talk
I very much thank and appreciate Samsung for NOT DISCONTINUING the - Bixby
0 Likes