Original topic:

Benefits of a Smartphone in a student's lifeπŸ‘¨β€πŸŽ“πŸ‘©β€πŸŽ“πŸ“±

(Topic created on: 04-07-2020 03:30 PM)
GhanashyamVagale
Active Level 7
Options
Tech Talk
Hey fellow members, I'm Ghanashyam Vagale and I'm a class 12 student. I'm a big fan of the Note Series since the Note 4 was released and I've been using Note devices for almost 6 years now!! The most awesome thing about Note is the S-Pen. As a fellow student, I use it to take notes, edit pictures and videos, make PPTs and most importantly I use the Screen off memo which is a life saver for when I have to take important notes urgently and I hv no books with me. So today let's learn about the benefits of a Smartphone in a student's life.

1. As an organizational tool

As an organization tool is one of the great advantages of mobile phones for students. Some apps such as the myHomework App can be used as a cross-platform which allows students to receive notifications and reminders for upcoming events and deadlines.

2. Better means of preparing

Another great advantage of mobile phones for students is that it helps them become better prepared for the future. As adults, they will be working with mobile devices on a daily basis, it will also serve as vital components of their careers. Therefore knowing how to use mobile phones to the maximum should be incorporated from their youth. 

3. Up-to-date Information

Many schools are not properly equipped with the most current information about certain subjects. This is because of the number of funds needed to update physical textbooks. With their mobile phones, students can gain insights about the latest news, information, statistics and many more. 

4. Digital notebooks or E-books

E-books are becoming extremely popular in schools. These are because they can be easily updated from time to time without too many funds needed. In addition, Teachers can provide more specialized digital textbooks for their students as well. Students, os the other hand, can gain access to their digital textbooks at any time and these make them more organized and productive. 

5. Worldwide information 

Students can also make great career choices when they have accurate information about all that is happening around them. They can pick up on new opportunities such as entries into the right school or competitions and many more from time to time. Typically, this information may be made available by schools or even their parents but on their own, it can be accessed faster, so they are better prepared at all times. 

6. Location tracking

Students sometimes go on adventure trips, its one of their rebellious natures. With the GPS technology on their mobile phones, parents can instantly gain access to these locations. In addition, maps can be used by this students to pinpoint their location and create a route the right destination.

7. Time Keeping 

Mobile phones are excellent timekeeping tools. It can be used by students to keep track of time, be punctual to classes and many more. Mobile phones also have notes, calendar feature and memo buttons that can be used to keep track of assignments, important events, and important information they need to stay productive at school work. This is another significant advantage of mobile phones in schools. 

8. Information on the Go 

Information is another great advantage of mobile phones in schools. Students can quickly make researchers about their lessons and gain more insights beyond the scope of their textbooks. The Internet is a treasure trove of information, all that is need is to search for the information you need.

9. Communication 

Communication is one of the most significant advantages of a mobile phone in schools. Mobile phones offer a very direct measure for contacts between parents and their kids while they are at school. For instance, when a parent wishes to tell their child about running late, they can do so faster by sending them a text message and many more. 

Are you also a student?? If yes, then let is know in the comments below about how you use your smartphones for furthering your productivity... 
1 Comment
Anonymous
Not applicable
Tech Talk
0 Likes