Original topic:

issues after the recent security update for m30s

(Topic created on: 07-26-2020 04:56 PM)
chaitu894
Active Level 1
Options
Tablets
After recent update,my galaxym30s can't play hd videos in Amazon prime and Netflix..
Screen is flashing sometimes while opening YouTube..
Battery is draining fast..
I don't know why Samsung provides these kind  security updates which is of no use..I request Samsung to keep the brand value and rectify all these problems in next update..

If anybody facing same issues pls report..so that Samsung might look in to it seriously..
9 Comments
Ehsank
Expert Level 5
Tablets
you have to wait till next update and also you have to send this to customer care as feedback
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Tablets
Drm issues started with June security not July.
Screen flash on yt? Maybe app issue reset app.
Drain 🤔🤔 60% gives me 8-9hrs SoT.
0 Likes
LloydJ
Active Level 2
Tablets
hd streaming issues across all ott platforms started after june security. samsung has acknowleged this and hopefully it will be resolved soon. about battery drain, it depends on the apps that you are using. for me 100-50% of discharge gives 7-8 hours of screen time.
0 Likes
Rohan8865
Active Level 7
Tablets
when did Samsung acknowledge this issue? any proof?
0 Likes
LloydJ
Active Level 2
Tablets
check with whatsapp support
0 Likes
LloydJ
Active Level 2
Tablets
0 Likes
Rohan8865
Active Level 7
Tablets
brother, any updates on when we can stream content again in HD? am A50s user and facing same after june update. i reported multiple times they say we will release software update but haven't received yet.
0 Likes
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Tablets

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. We would like to inform you that it is an known issue to Samsung. We request you to kindly wait for an next update as providing a continued great experience to customer is our first priority. We would take this feedback for further improvements in our upcoming launches.

To resolve "battery drainage" issue kindly follow the given below step:

http://www.samsung.com/in/support/skp/faq/1101689

If the issue still persist, kindly register your concern in Samsung Members app (Samsung Members app > Get help > Feedback > Error report) along with Video or Screen-shots(which application is taking most of the battery). This will help us to further investigate and resolve your concern.
Note: Please send device log files within 15 minutes of issue occurrence along with the exact issue details.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
Tablets
When will the next update release?
0 Likes