Original topic:

Tab S8 Ultra Volume down button issue

(Topic created on: 2 weeks ago)
TJNTJN
Active Level 1
Options
Tablets
Hi guys, I have Galaxy Tab S8 Ultra. Lately Ihave been experiencing issues with volume down button. It sometimes work sometimes doesn't. Aslo, when it works, it works for first couple of times only and then stops funcitoning at all. Camera zoom out does not work, volume down of media does not work, accessibility shortcuts using volume up & down keys dont work etc.. The volume up button works though. To lower the volume, I increase it using volume up and then drag manually the slider that displays on the screen to lower the value. I have keyboard cover too, the volume can be lowered using that as well. But the button only does not seem to work.

Samsumg Members App Diagnostics also fail for this button, 1 out of 5 times it passes! The *#0*# test also fails for volume down button.

I am not sure if this is hardware issue or software, because the button used to work a month ago and recently started behaving randomly. 

Has anyone experienced the same with any of thier Galaxy tabs? not just tab S8 ultra..

I can go visit the service center but the warranty has expired and I am afraid they'll charge too much for this.. 

any suggestions?
1 Comment
cs_member10
Expert Level 5
Tablets

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

As per your query, we request you kindly visit the service center for a physical inspection of your device. So that they can check the exact issue with the device and fix it at the earliest. The repair cost is genuine which will confirmed after the physical inspection of the device.

You can locate your nearest service center with this given link: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/service-center/

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes