Original topic:

Samsung Tablet Screen Won't Turn On - Help!

(Topic created on: 09-08-2023 12:48 PM)
shashwatstainlessinc
Active Level 1
Options
Tablets

I am David Warner and I work for Shashwat Stainless Inc. as a Round Bar Manufacturer in India.

I woke up this morning and tried to turn on my Samsung tablet, but the screen remains completely black. I've tried charging it, holding the power button, and even holding the power and volume buttons together, but nothing seems to work. Any ideas on how to get my tablet's screen to turn on again?

2 Comments
_TUSHAR_
Active Level 7
Tablets
You can try to force restart it by pressing both the volume keys and the power key simultaneously.
If it not starts then the screen or motherboard is faulty and u have to go service center to repair it or any third party repair shop if service center refuses to repair it because of international model.
0 Likes
cs_member10
Expert Level 5
Tablets

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We understand your concern and we will request you kindly visit the service center for a physical inspection of your device by a Samsung expert engineer. So that he can check the exact issue with the device and fix it as soon as possible. You can locate your nearest service center with this given link: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/service-center/

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes