Original topic:

S-Pen problem

(Topic created on: 03-12-2024 01:14 PM)
Sucho2004
Active Level 4
Options
Tablets
I bought Samsung galaxy tab S8 from unboxify they provide me all the things like tab is pen and other accessories but when I am going to check the spen is working fine but the Bluetooth function of the spen is not working the Spen is not connecting and any of the Bluetooth functions of the Spen is not working so what should I do please reply please give me suggestion.....🙏🙏🙏

Actually I am a student so I have some hobby of drawing so I decided to boy that tablet and draw but some features of that is pen related to Bluetooth is not working I really need some help from you guys please help me...🙏🙏🙏
0 Likes
4 Comments
Dr_Mkd
Active Level 6
Tablets
1. I hope S-Pen is not a **bleep** one

2. Try to make multiple S-Pen available ie prb another S-Pen was connected first to your tab earlier & you have received another one

Settings --> search S Pen --> Allow Multiple S Pens in More settings
Aneeq01
Active Level 6
Tablets
Maybe not a genuine S Pen
Sucho2004
Active Level 4
Tablets
Maybe......
0 Likes
cs_member10
Expert Level 5
Tablets

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

As per your concern, we would request you to kindly perform the following steps to resolve your issue.

Settings > Advanced features> S Pen> Air actions> More> Reset S Pen.

In case the issue still occurs, kindly report the problems with a log file. To share a log file, click on the Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Support> Tap on error report > Type your query > Send).

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support