Secure Folder
mdm means medium
0 Likes
SliceSupport
Active Level 10
Secure Folder
its simple to remove it

you need these tools

1. Samsung ODIN app pc version ( LATEST VERSION )
2. samsung USB Driver installed
3. Your device stock rom as per your country code , can be downloaded from sammobile.com

4. while doing the stock rom flash and MDM lock removal at Samsung ODIN PC app select the checkbox NAND ERASE ALL ( slect this for MDM locked device, for normal flash no need select ) as well as PIT option

original data cable need to be used

further details available at samsungodin website

Please Note NAND ERASE option reconstruct the EFS and your device will become a complete system less device which automatically remove MDM lock

And after NAND ERASE odin app will re
intiate the system , files system , boot , kernel , android and stock apps as in the STOCK ROM

Phone must be fully charged , Odin must be latest one

you must a have a proper power backup to your PC .

Collect Samsung A505F india stock rom from sammobile.com firmware section than proceed as instructions given at samsungodin.com

after flashing as mentioned do a hard reset with your sim card installed in device

explaination for PIT option

PIT option will keep emergency recovery of you File system so that NAND ERASE wipe the previous file system and in the process of installing stock rom this PIT option will intiate an automated process to recover desired file system for the rom .

if you do not combine NAND erase with PIT after flashing device will be stuck at boot . and than you have to do the same process again with PIT flash file
0 Likes
Haranford
Beginner Level 2
Secure Folder

Hi

I just tried for my tab s4. After complete the process device can't ON back. It seems dead..

I tried to restart, access bootloader but nothing happen. Even it's never indicate charging

0 Likes
Amal789
Beginner Level 2
Secure Folder

MDM lock how to unlock

Sm-G316HU

0 Likes
FastGsm
Beginner Level 2
Secure Folder

Do not waste your time to reset mdm lock in samsung...there are hardware ways only if you need any samsung or I p h ones Network lock unlocking .w  h. At. Sa. Pp on Plus nine one eight three seven eight eight four two zero five

0 Likes
FastGsm
Beginner Level 2
Secure Folder

Do not waste your time to reset mdm lock in samsung...there are hardware ways only if you need any samsung or I p h ones Network lock unlocking .w  h. At. Sa. Pp on Plus nine one eight three seven eight eight four two zero five

0 Likes