Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

Apps equivalent to secure folder

(Topic created on: 01-25-2020 05:32 PM)
anandmsk
Active Level 4
Options
Secure Folder
I'm using M30s which doesn't have Secure folder. Please suggest any 3rd party apps as good and secure as the Secure folder to hide photos and videos. Many Vault apps in Google Play store have a major flaw. i.e: When I uninstall the app and install the same app, the password can be reset to a new one and the hidden files can thus be accessed by anyone. Spying people just has to uninstall and re-install the app to access our hidden files. Can anyone suggest apps without this flaw?
11 Comments
GoodKarma
Active Level 4
Secure Folder

Bhai mujhe nahi lgta secure folder ka koi alternative ho skta hia(Because of knox security).Vaise aap Google/Xda/Reddit par search kro vaha apko puri jankari milegi.Yaha sirf high level ke Noob hi bhare hai.

0 Likes
anandmsk
Active Level 4
Secure Folder
I don't know Hindi. English please.
0 Likes
Puru0708
Active Level 8
Secure Folder
you should download s-secure app.
anandmsk
Active Level 4
Secure Folder
S secure app can lock apps. Are there apps to hide photos and videos in it?
0 Likes
Secure Folder
Try S secure app..if you won't find it efficient enough then go for some paid 3rd party app lockers..you can easily search it on Google..👍🌝
anandmsk
Active Level 4
Secure Folder
Sure
Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable
Secure Folder
try this app from Google play store 👉
anandmsk
Active Level 4
Secure Folder
Bro. I tried this app today but it is flawed. Don't use this app. If anyone wants to see your hidden files, all they need to do is just uninstall this app and re-install it again. Then they can open the app with a new password and can see our hidden files.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Secure Folder
see best policy is to download s secure also .after hide your personal video, photos inside vault,,hide vault apk by s secure app...