Original topic:

issue with Samsung Pass

(Topic created on: 04-20-2023 06:47 PM)
astitva79284
Active Level 3
Options
Samsung Pay
I'm a loyal person for quite some time now..Sammy..ever since my first Samsung Galaxy phone S7 Edge in 2016..I've bought every iteration of Galaxy S Series(the highest & the most expensive variant..all of the pluses..all of the Ultras..that too on pre-bookings)
I regularly recommend Samsung Galaxy devices to all of my circle..successfully..& this is how I'm being rewarded..
I've been facing issues with the Samsung Pass in Samsung Wallet since Apr-16, 2023..in both of my devices Galaxy S22 Ultra & S23 Ultra..on wifi & cellular data (EVERYTHING ELSE IS WORKING PERFECTLY FINE)

'No Network Connection' with the error code '16'

kindly fix this issue ASAP..

# Samsung Pass, # Samsung Wallet, 
# No Network Connection

Galaxy S22 Ultra..Samsung Pass in Samsung Wallet..

Galaxy S23 Ultra..Samsung Pass in Samsung Wallet..

2 Comments
VishalS24U
Active Level 2
Samsung Pay
Oh I'm facing same issue
cs-member11
Options
Samsung Pay

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Thank you for sharing your concern.We apologize for the inconvenience you are facing. We understand your concern and will help you resolve this. Kindly follow the below steps to resolve your issue.

Step1: Go to Settings
Step2: Tap on Apps
Step3: Tap on Samsung Pass
Step4: Tap on Storage
Step5: Tap on Clear data & Clear cache

Please register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Support> Tap on error report > Type your query > Send).

Note. please attach the error log file within 15 minutes of the error occurring.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes