Original topic:

irritated by Samsung support team this is the last mobile iam gona use

(Topic created on: 10-01-2020 06:37 PM)
harshavardhanreddy
Active Level 1
Options
Samsung Online Store
 i did pre-order the samsung galaxy note20 ultra and I got a coupon of 10k then I ordered galaxy A31(order id:- 11560404776) with that coupon and I had payed remaining amount of 10999, due to some courier issues the product was returned to samsung then I got a call from samsung and they said you will get a refund of 10999 and after getting that plz call back us we will arrange u the coupon they said, I received the refund amount of 10999 on September 19, then onwards iam calling to customer service they are not responding properly every time iam calling they are saying it will take 2-3 days iam literally irritated simply they are cheating the customers this is bad for u samsung 😤 
11 Comments
Ehsank
Expert Level 5
Samsung Online Store
contact them on WhatsApp and on get help section as well
Ehsank
Expert Level 5
Samsung Online Store
and if you done that already then

go to this link and lodge ur complain to Samsung first

https://contactus.samsung.com/customer/contactus/formmail/mail/MailQuestionProduct.jsp?SITE_ID=50&si...

then send email to service head

servicehead.in@samsung.com
randomguy08
Active Level 5
Samsung Online Store
no use of reporting to anyone, higher management is worst than customer support. I'm following up since 2 weeks for one of my issue and still there is no resolution provided where it supposed to be addressed within a week
randomguy08
Active Level 5
Samsung Online Store
as a last try drop an email to CEO desk from below link, I know that they are also worst but give a try

https://contactus.samsung.com/customer/contactus/formmail/mail/MailQuestionGeneralNew.jsp?siteId=592...
0 Likes
Samsung Online Store
I also did that bro waiting for reply
0 Likes
randomguy08
Active Level 5
Samsung Online Store
okay
0 Likes
Bulón
Beginner Level 2
Samsung Online Store
Hello, could someone help me, my pencil does not trigger the camera, what will happen?
0 Likes
Samsung Online Store
You have already received a refund, which coupon are you asking for?
0 Likes
Samsung Online Store
total amount 20999 but I received 10999 and 10000 not received iam asking for that first read clearly
0 Likes