Original topic:

Worst service

(Topic created on: 4 weeks ago)
Nags06
Active Level 2
Options
Samsung Online Store
Recently, I ordered a TV through the Samsung Shop app. The delivery date was supposed to be May 11th, and the installation date was set for May 13th. However, I still haven't received my product. Upon checking the order tracking link, I noticed that the order is still in the same city and has been both initiated and canceled for delivery without any communication from the delivery agent (xpressbees logistics) beforehand. When I contacted Samsung customer care, they assured me that they have personally contacted the logistics provider to expedite the delivery. However, it seems like the delivery agent is just continuously rescheduling the delivery date. I have never experienced such poor service before. If Samsung knows that this logistics service is subpar, why don't they blacklist this logistics vendor?
Who's responsible for the delay ? 
I ordered a TV based on the delivery date provided, but that date has now passed. What should I do next?
If I cancel, they will deduct ₹999. Why? Is it because of a long wait or expecting poor service?
8 Comments
S_Kumar73
Expert Level 5
Samsung Online Store
Ya. Fraud people. Even I ordered laptop galaxy book 4 pro 360 on 2nd May 2024 and supposed to be delivered on 7th May. Before I booked the order I checked the delivery date and it mentioned as 7th May. But it wasn't delivered. On 7th I chat with 3 executives and they simply said delivery will be done on or before 18th May. I told I'm going abroad on 9th. So cancel. But they told if I cancel, I've to pay ₹499+ gst as cancellation charges. I told that the delay is from your end. They don't even care about customers.

Till now the status shows order confirmed stage and not even moved to packed status. Total fraud team..
Nags06
Active Level 2
Samsung Online Store
I would not recommend anyone for these kind of worst service.
0 Likes
zoro3s
Active Level 7
Samsung Online Store
Cancel your order and go buy it from a shop in your area , even they have card discount maybe not as much as available on online but you'll get your product on the same day .
0 Likes
Nags06
Active Level 2
Samsung Online Store
Yea I'm about to cancel it but why we have to pay 999₹ ?
0 Likes
zoro3s
Active Level 7
Samsung Online Store
That I don't know try talking to customer care .
0 Likes
cs_member8
Options
Samsung Online Store

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

As per your query, we would request you kindly share your concern with our dedicated Samsung shop team for resolution. Please contact on the below helpline number.

1800-5-7267864 and 1800-40-7267864. These helpline numbers operate 24/7 and are equipped to assist you further.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
Nags06
Active Level 2
Samsung Online Store
Issue resolved
0 Likes
SindhuNeel007
Beginner Level 2
Samsung Online Store
Disgusting product of Samsung.. I was purchased Samsung 4k tv from amazon.. Now, it's 17 months old and display panel is gone.. Full black screen with with vertical lines.. And only 5 months out of warranty.. Disgusting Samsung.. Now I'm very disappointed and sad.. In future i never purchase any products of Samsung promise
0 Likes