Original topic:

Redemption issue

(Topic created on: 10-21-2021 11:55 PM)
Rajith1989
Active Level 3
Options
Samsung Online Store
I have been following up with samsung to redeem the galaxy watch 4 offer. Initially I was not able to redeem the offer as it was giving me a error message stating " apologies the offer is for galaxy watch 4" and then I raised multiple concerns and finally they raised a ticket after multiple followups. Now i can get into the redemption page however iam not able to add offer products to the cart and this time again samsung support team is asking me to wait for somemore time. I don't understand why customer has to wait for a month to redeem a offer. Most of the redemption products are now not available and finally I might have to resort to something which I don't like .....BIG TIME DISAPPOINTMENT!!!!

17 Comments
Bsmn
Active Level 6
Samsung Online Store
Bro atleast for you the OTP is coming, for me it's still showing apologies message. Me too called multiple times cc keep let us wait for more weeks
0 Likes
Rajith1989
Active Level 3
Samsung Online Store
Hmm... I don't know samsung being a technology master is unable to solve their own system issues ... Pathetic
0 Likes
Rajith1989
Active Level 3
Samsung Online Store
Most items are out of stock now .... clipboard_image_1634885858382.jpg
0 Likes
sri1309
Active Level 3
Samsung Online Store
Clear cache in phone settings for samsung shop app or Uninstall & install again, it should work..
0 Likes
Rajith1989
Active Level 3
Samsung Online Store
No it didn't work ..
0 Likes
sri1309
Active Level 3
Samsung Online Store
Need to raise issue with customer care....because most of the prebooking customers are now able to redeem...even my friend who has 44mm Bluetooth version redeemed.
0 Likes
Rajith1989
Active Level 3
Samsung Online Store
I have complained multiple times dude .. samsung is so ignorant about customer issues...
0 Likes
dev0511
Active Level 3
Samsung Online Store
Try doing the same
By logging in with a different number in samsung shop
0 Likes
Rajith1989
Active Level 3
Samsung Online Store
That will not work bez they have some clause which says the samsung shop should be created with the same number used for booking and verify the watch
0 Likes