Original topic:

S21 Ultra - Redemption Offer Issue

(Topic created on: 07-29-2021 10:41 AM)
Thiru_S21_Ultra
Active Level 1
Options
Samsung Online Store

It is so pathetic with the Samsung support team. They are ******* crazy and don't know how to help the customers who want to get their assistance to get redeemed. I've been chasing almost more than 10 days just to get my redemption offer of Active Watch 2 for my S21 Ultra (which was purchased on the 26th of March 2021). I was getting SKU errors in Samsung Shop while doing payment which was before the application getting update. Then I wrote an email to the Samsung customer support team but no response except auto-reply email. Then I dialled their store support digits, one of their executive picked my call and answered me that, "I'm really sorry for the inconvenience, we will help you and she had raised my complaint and told me I'll get revert back from Samsung within 24-48 hours". But I was waiting for 4 days, not even a single call or single email from them, it was pitty annoyed me. Then again I called and the same thing repeated. This same happened more than 10 times. All the time, got the same reply from the executive and not even a single call was transferred to the supervisor. It was terrible. I was trying to clear the app cache, uninstalled the app, restart my phone, without connecting to Wifi I turned on my mobile data (with the registered phone number) and installed the Samsung App from the play store and try the same but no luck. This time I can't add my address, saying that this pin code is not available to deliver Active Watch 2 (on this same address I've collected my S21 Ultra) but I got delivered my phone to this same address. Come on guys, It is Bangalore and can't able to deliver the product to Bangalore?. How can you guys launch the buggy application on the play store or Samsung store? Do you guys really know the value of customers? 

You guys are having the worst and the best worst support **************😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡

11 Comments
Samsung Online Store

I made a big mistake by spending a lakhs on Samsung products where we don't have the proper customer support. I would have went with iPhone 11 Pro Max, few of my friends told me to go with Apple but I was crazy about Samsung and have been using Samsung phones from my college days till working professional. I'll never turn around my face to Samsung side. FU****G GOODBYE for your super awesome SUPPORT.. Dare your customers more till they leave their life in this world. GOOD LUCK  SAMSUNG FOLKS. 😡😡😡😡

0 Likes
Samsung Online Store
You must have recieved the ticket number for your complaint in the auto reply email. Take that ticket number, search for CEO desk on google and fill that form with mentioning your concern and ticket number. You will get call and better assistance.
0 Likes
Samsung Online Store
I have done that bro but still no response 😕
0 Likes
Samsung Online Store
Try again, that the last hope or post on twitter.
0 Likes
Samsung Online Store
Sure
0 Likes
Samsung Online Store
Finally I've booked my redemption which was Galaxy Active 2 watch but unluckily I was able to book only the pink color which we can't wear but don't wanna miss the offer. So I'll give that to my fiance or with black case I could wear them by changing the strap 🤔
0 Likes
VishnuAsok
Active Level 4
Samsung Online Store
Doth bother emailing the CEO option...their responses are worse than customer care.

I had one of the worst customer experience in my life with Samsung ( now sorted out after a month delay). The sad part is you can't even talk to their supervisor. You are at the mercy of the representative with no escalation support.
0 Likes
Samsung Online Store
You are absolutely right
0 Likes
kevadiya
Beginner Level 2
Samsung Online Store
S21 + redemption offer issue 😡😡😡😡
0 Likes