Options
Pune

Bug after one ui 6.0 android 14 update
9 Comments
Livealone
Active Level 9
Pune
Bhai follow the steps given blow:

1. Reset App Preferences (Settings > Apps > Click on 3 dots on the top right corner > you will find Reset App Preferences option, Click on that)
2. Reset Network Settings
3. Reboot your device in safe mode once (Press and hold the power button > Click and hold the Power button option on screen > It will ask you to reboot in safe mode, just tap once)
4. Restart your device by clicking the "Exit Safe Mode option given in Notification Panel"

It will fix the issue.
aadi1413
Beginner Level 3
Pune
Thanks bro
Livealone
Active Level 9
Pune
My pleasure bro 🙏
0 Likes
hc987
Beginner Level 2
Pune

I tried doing the above mention Steps...but it didn't work...the problem still exists.....any other solution for this problem?

0 Likes
Livealone
Active Level 9
Pune
Kindly share the error log file for further assistance.
0 Likes
Mayank_P
Active Level 4
Pune
Same as my f34
0 Likes
Livealone
Active Level 9
Pune
Kindly follow the above steps, I also faced the same problem but after following the above steps, I didn't receive such error.
0 Likes
S21Fe5
Active Level 5
Pune
Connect external keyboard. Always keep external keyboard with you to avoid future crashes 👍
0 Likes
cs_member10
Expert Level 5
Pune

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

As per your query, we request you kindly share the log file. Also, share video clips and images for better understanding and report this issue with the log file. This will help us to further investigate and resolve this issue.

Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Support> Tap on error report > Type your query > Send).

Note: To ensure relevant log information is included in the error report, submit the report within 3 minutes of encountering the bug or error, and do not terminate (swipe away) the Samsung Members application until you are notified that the report has been sent. This can take up to 5 minutes.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes