Original topic:

Samsung a31

(Topic created on: 05-14-2021 02:50 PM)
Abhishhh
Active Level 7
Options
Promotions
Its been almost 15 months of the product launch, and still the company has not yet added the basic camera features like timelapse, slowmo & nightmode. Why this kind of discrimination @samsung? See even after charging 22,000/- rupees, when the company is not adding those basic camera features. Then seriously what's use of taking such disgusting product??? 

Literally there's not even 4k video shooting. 

This is seriously very disgusting !!!
34 Comments
sgsamsungfan
Active Level 7
Promotions
This is not a debate platform as we expect solutions. But bro till now I used phones within 10k budget all support these features including slow motion in emmc 4 class.
I own a m31 that has exynos but photos r not upto mark.
And now no use of quarreling or fighting as this not going to change our fate as samsung won't provide these features.
0 Likes
Anikroyale
Expert Level 5
Promotions
Solutions can be expected only for problems. This post doesn't have any "problem" and the post author is not asking for solutions. I use a Galaxy M31s with the same processor as M31. Go to my profile and check my gallery posts. Then decide for yourself whether the images are up to the mark or not.
0 Likes
Ayush-7
Active Level 8
Promotions
Plss tell this so many times to samsung
0 Likes
sgsamsungfan
Active Level 7
Promotions
Anyway there is little chance of further improvements to this device.
And abhish u can exchange ur device but don't go for samsung midrange.
0 Likes
SubhankarRout
Active Level 9
Promotions
Well never go for Samsung Midrangers especially A series if you're in India... M series gets more camera features if you look at M31 vs A31 or even A51 .... M31 is cheaper with the same processor, more features etc ... except features like samsung pay, and vanilla version of ONE UI thats adds secure folder, native screen recorder....

The M series even gets McAfee security... yes it's not a flagship grade knox security but m31 costs 15k and A31 made a debut with 22k ... 7k difference