Did you mean: 

Original topic:

SAMSUNG LYING TO IT'S MEMBERS

(Topic created on: 04-01-2021 07:59 AM)
BBreezy14
Active Level 3
Options
Promotions
Beware!!! Another promotional lie from Samsung, with more shocking customer service!

I purchased a promotional product and had to register for a Promotional TV. 

I had to provide to provide Samsung with TV Licence details and registration was then succesful. I was given a reference number.

Was told the same rubbish as the Tag & Buds lie, that the Courier would be in touch. Now when I give them the reference number they say I actually won another Tag & Buds
10 Comments
N1c0
Beginner Level 2
Promotions
have the same problem got my tag and buds but the ones for wife has still not come yet have phoned them many times i am getting very upset
BBreezy14
Active Level 3
Promotions
I wish there was some accountability from Samsung

1617195446128_1617195446120.png

0 Likes
shakira786
Active Level 5
Promotions
Was so sad is that no one from Samsung contacts customers and explains what is going on.... very poor customer service
BBreezy14
Active Level 3
Promotions
You are so right. A company of this size should remember they got there through the support of us, the customers. I've been with Samsung devices for over 10 years now. #NeverAgain
F23G
Active Level 6
Promotions
Hi guys, not sure if you've seen some of my posts going back to the end of last year. Clearly those posts weren't seen by the Moderator's of this Member's App. There must be a way to escalate the poor Customer Service levels in terms of Promotional Gift redemption. It seems as if all the Member's complaints fall on deaf ears or the system is inadequately set up to deal with Promotional items.
shakira786
Active Level 5
Promotions
From what ive seen and read here on the samsung members app... everything is falling on deaf ears!
F23G
Active Level 6
Promotions
I hear you Breezy, I share your frustration. This entire process of redeeming gifts & rewards is designed to make life as difficult as possible for the loyal customer base including repeat customers. I'm about to go through the same frustration as you. Hope you get sorted 👍
BBreezy14
Active Level 3
Promotions
What's worse is when you send emails to Samsung they have the ordasity to send you read receipts and not reply
0 Likes
TebzaN
Active Level 1
Promotions
But we can do something about it as customers
0 Likes