Original topic:

Contest winners : confirmation and documentation

(Topic created on: 06-12-2020 02:11 PM)
Avinav
Active Level 7
Options
Promotions
Hello Members!

While reaching out to winners of recent campaigns, some have expressed doubts over authenticity of communications. They have tried to contact customer support, but since engagement activities are handled by a different team, sometimes all support representatives might not be up to date with the latest campaign results.

We encourage you to be very vigilant with your personal information! So, I wanted to take the opportunity to explain the process we might follow to contact you. 

1. If we have your email ID info - expect a mail from MembersIndia@samsung.com

2. If we have your phone no. info - someone from our team might reach out to you over call/msg, but we will only confirm your email ID, so that we can mail from MembersIndia@samsung.com

In both cases, you will get confirmation via email from MembersIndia@samsung.com

As part of the process we need to follow (and also declared in TnC of campaigns), we will request some documentation for record purposes only. Please rest assured that this info is not shared with anyone.

If you have any doubts, or want to confirm /report suspicious activity, please post in comments below!

Meanwhile, we will also ensure that all our support channels are up to date and can assist you appropriately. 

Cheers! 
146 Comments
Active Level 3
Promotions
galaxy j6 ko update kab milaga
0 Likes
AJAY
Active Level 5
Promotions
15 june
0 Likes
Active Level 3
Promotions
confirm ha ab
0 Likes
qriyansh
Active Level 1
Promotions
helr9djedepd
0 Likes
Sayujya14
Active Level 8
Promotions
when flip z get the update
0 Likes
Avinav
Active Level 7
Promotions
You can check latest update schedule in the Notice section (bell icon on top right of home page)

You can connect with Galaxy Z Concierge on below link

https://www.samsung.com/in/support/galaxy-z-premier-service/
0 Likes
Shahbaz993
Active Level 4
Promotions
hey avinav.. i also want to be a community manager or a moderator.. please give me advice
0 Likes
Avinav
Active Level 7
Promotions
Good to know!

Please participate actively on the community. You can register whenever Brand Ambassador recruitments begin next!
0 Likes
Rajonkhan
Beginner Level 2
Promotions
please give me details at rajonreall@yahoo.com..
0 Likes
vic57299
Active Level 3
Promotions
is there android 10 update coming on Samsung m10 or not?
0 Likes