Forum Posts

Filter
Date
Sort
Close

Not Giving Nougat Soon! NP #But......

Posted in: Others

Maybe the nougat will roll out on devices lately but why is there delay in giving the latest UI to devices?I think that Samsung no matter how much u make delay in distribution of nougat to devices but u should provide users the latest UI to devices a...

Posted by: arshah
Active Level 6

Nougat For All Series Dates

Here is A list of Nougat update release datesSamsung Galaxy S7 / S7 Edge: February 13, 2017 (Update Received)Samsung Galaxy S6 / S6 Edge: April 29, 2017Samsung Galaxy Note 5: March 8, 2017Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Plus: April 29, 2017Samsung Galaxy A8 /...

s7 edge

Suddenly I see pink line in the screen of s7 can any body help me on this as I am new to Samsung device

Google voice

why do i always need to restart the phone and retrain my voice for using google voice? i am a user of galaxy c9 pro.

60 MB update on C9 Pro

Just got a 60 MB update on C9 Pro, cukd not find any visible changes. Does anyone have an idea what is changed?Also any schedule for update to Android 7.0

Posted by: Tully
Active Level 3

Whatsapp Community

Hi!We have Whatsapp group which is open for all the Samsung smartphone users.there u guys can ask for help in real time with real persons and get instant answers for ur suggestions,tips,questions etc (Nougat Problems,error)just click this link and u ...

Posted by: Dexter
Active Level 5