Original topic:

battery problem interactive checks not working

(Topic created on: 09-05-2020 04:33 PM)
dineshbabu1980
Active Level 3
Options
Others

Hi friends and experts , 
Today after waiting long (due to covid) my battery replacement done almost 15 days from the official service center 
But still my autocheck and interactive check shows battery is weak to be changed 
How to know whether I got proper  battery , kindly help me with this issues 

Thank you all in advance 
10 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable
Others
it's not any battery issue ..it's software glitch just ... if you factory reset then this will goes this happend with many users before... either factory reset or reflash software via service center
0 Likes
Others
will do factory reset and get back to you, thank you
Others
same response even after factory reset sir
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Others
ok then also it's not any issues regarding battery bro ...when next security patch will arrived then this time flash that firmware from service center your issue will solved ..thatswhy told same issues there in many person...it solved
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Others
see this problem solved long before with another user 👉 it's nothing but software issue ...i gurrentee you
0 Likes
Balu332
Active Level 5
Others
Other way to test is install accu battery and see the estimated capacity after 5 - 10 charging cycles if it is near to design capacity than we can say your battery is new..

0 Likes
Others
nice idea will try it , thank you
0 Likes
Others
thank you sir, have a nice time ahead
0 Likes
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Others

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. We would request you to kindly raise your concern under the Ask Question section from Samsung Member Application with more details, so that we can help you out with this.
Samsung member application > Click on get help > Send feedback > Ask question.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes