Original topic:

Wrong item received from Samsung

(Topic created on: 04-15-2021 05:37 AM)
JoonhoLee
Active Level 1
Options
Others

I ordered two Galaxy s21 5G 128G, white and grey on April 11th and it was delivered on time, 14th, so I was really happy with it. I checked the box has my address on it then I opened it. However, what I saw was Galaxy Buds Pro and the receipt of others. I live in Georgia and then this product was originally for Arizona, and the paper says Galaxy Buds "Live", mystic bronze color. When I checked the paper and product, I couldn't even get a clue to understanding this situation. A wrong item with the wrong receipt with the wrong address. I was really wondering who should I report this, FedEx? Samsung? And I reported this to Samsung but they did not do anything for me. All they told me is " you need to return the product in order to get the item you ordered. I really didn't understand why I can't get my phones which I fully paid for, but also need to return the misdelivered item for them. "They" made a mistake and forced me to clear shits they made. If I don't, they will not give my phone back, which I paid for already! I think, at least, if one of them made mistake, they should clean the mess themselves, not let customers do the work. What I want is simple, I want my phone back. Without cleaning your **bleep**. Why do I have to worry about getting my phones? I am really upset they are literally threatening me that "we will not let you get phones unless you do work for us." I've been using Samsung For so long time. Tv, Phones, Watches, Buds, Tab, accessories. Basically every electronics. But! THIS IS SO DISAPPOINTED how you treat your customer. I don't care about how you work, your system and policy, am I asking too much? I just want my phone which I paid, more than $1000. And then you threw the wrong item to me and ordering me to return that item if you want your phones back.

How funny you are Samsung

PS. I forgot to mention it, I said I will reseal the package and give it to FedEx when the driver comes to pick it up, but the chatting agent said it is not possible, you have to go to the FedEx office to return myself.  So I said I do not see a reason that I have to do, because I did not make mistake, If Samsung or FedEx makes mistake they have to pick up misdelivered package..

1.jpg2.jpg 

9 Comments
døpedædə
Active Level 8
Others
So brother its obvious... why you are complaining of not returning the product...seems you want phones nd buds tooo which are not even yours
0 Likes
JoonhoLee
Active Level 1
Others

I do not know how to reply to your comment so I write it down here, I asked them I will give it back to you if the driver comes to pick it up but they said: "no, we don't do that, you have to return it yourself." I already have buds pro though, basically have every product from Samsung.

0 Likes
JoonhoLee
Active Level 1
Others

I am complaining that they pick up what they left to me because I did not order Galaxy buds pro which supposed to go to AZ. If I receive my phones and buds pro, I need to return it myself, I can do that of course. But this is different, they talked me like you made a mistake and you need to return it to get your phones, so I said I will give it to you if you come to pick it up. I am not returning the product I did not order. They are just saving money by using me to return misdelivered pacakge.  

0 Likes
JoonhoLee
Active Level 1
Others

Please think it my point of view, let's say you received the package from Samsung you did not order, do you willingly return the package to go FedEx by yourself? Using your time and money? It is 100% their fault, delivered the wrong item to the wrong address. Hope you understand why I am so mad... and they are treating me like "you need to work for me to get what you paid for" . 

0 Likes
JoonhoLee
Active Level 1
Others

"Although customers don't have to return an unordered item, if he agrees to return it, you must pay shipping and any other costs the consumer has incurred. If the customer placed an order but received the wrong item, consider offering an incentive such as a discount or free shipping on the next order. Never blame the customer for the error, and take immediate responsibility for the problem. If you notice the issue before the customer does, be sure to notify her." https://legalbeagle.com/13357033-law-regarding-receiving-a-shipment-that-was-not-ordered.html

Samsung lost my two phones which cost more than $1000, they never tell me why it happened, where are they, but just force me to deliver misdelievered package myself and reorder them again. They said "in our system, it says you received your package" 

0 Likes
Snowbunny69
Beginner Level 2
Others

Same thing happened to me. I also ordered a Samsung s22. Did not get my phone and received 2 phones for 2 different customers. I do not want responsibility of others phones. These phones are serialized. So who has my phone? What happens if the person who received my phone activates it. Someone is messing up in the warehouse.

0 Likes
JLO2
Beginner Level 3
Others

This same issue has happened to me as well. In NYC, received a completely different product that was intended for someone in Minnesota. Now I have to wait for FedEx to tell Samsung that my order was delivered. Once that happens, I can return my 'S22 phone' through the My Orders section on the Samsung website. From there I will be emailed a return label/QR code. It appears I will then need to drop off the incorrectly delivered item at a Fed Ex location, wait three to four days for them to receive and process it, and then wait another four to five days for my money to be credited back to my Samsung Account. At that time I can reorder my phone, but even that will be a hassle because I bought the phone using a promo (free upgrade to 256k memory) that has since expired. If I had paid cash, I could simply reorder my phone now. But since I am using their 0% financing and since reordering the phone before getting the credit would put me over my credit limit, I am forced to wait. All told, I expect now to have my new phone two to three weeks later than intended because of the warehouse's mistake. Very frustrating for a customer that has been so loyal to the brand. Am going to check and see if Apple has a 0% financing program for the iPhone. And also keep in mind, for every one of us that's complained on here, there's a double in Arizona, in Minnesota, or in some other place that is similarly upset about not getting their order when they expected to. Samsung warehouse down in Coppell, TX really needs to reprogram their robots that are pulling orders, or do a better job quality checking employees hand-pulling orders.

0 Likes
JLO2
Beginner Level 3
Others

Update: The wrong product was delivered on Thursday July 28. On Friday July 29 I printed the return label and dropped it off at the FedEx store. The warehouse in Koppel, TX received the product on Tuesday August 2. At first on the phone I was told it would take 4-5 days once they received it to process the order. Subsequent to that I was told by a chat agent that it would take 9-10 days. It has been nine days now and still no refund to my Samsung line of credit.

Meanwhile, the phone I originally ordered is no longer available in the color I actually ordered (violet) and my second choice color (graphite) is backordered until early September. Since I will be out of the country for the first few weeks of September, I am now looking at getting a new phone two months or more after I intended to have it.

Very poor service, enough so that I am reconsidering my long time relationship with Samsung, even despite the 0 percent financing.

The way this problem should be fixed is that once I send the incorrect product back to the warehouse and they receive it, they should send me the correct product out without delay. Surely that wouldn't be that difficult a protocol to implement, Samsung, would it?

0 Likes
Sshreyanshh
Active Level 1
Others
happened with me, ordered s22+ and received Samsung level u2 earphones, can you please guide me how to get refund from Samsung, customer care is not responding well enough
0 Likes