Original topic:

Unable to send WhatsApp chat to unsaved contacts via Dual WhatsApp

(Topic created on: 06-26-2022 03:20 PM)
Hellogunj
Active Level 2
Options
Others
I've been using two whatsapp account on my S22, Thanks to Dual messenger features in almost all smartphones. I noticed the apps I use to paste unsaved number to open WA app in another phone often gives a pop up asking which WA app to open, be it default WA or Dual/parallel WA. 

But I understand from many app developers that One UI 4.1 limits 3rd party apps from identifying or selecting dual WA. Thus request to send new message to any unsaved number only goes to default WA.

Is there any workaround available?? 
3 Comments
MdTajammul
Active Level 7
Others
Plz don't use dual WhatsApp. Please use WhatsApp Business application. You will solve your problem.
Hellogunj
Active Level 2
Others
Yes that might do but still it would be better if dual one would be easily identified by 3rd party apps :(
0 Likes
cs_member8
Options
Others

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Thank you for sharing your concern. We acknowledge your query and apologize for the same.

We would like to inform you that "WhatsApp" is a 3rd party application that is not from Samsung. As we are trained to handle Samsung software and hardware-related troubleshooting, we advise you to contact the respective application software support. You can reach the app developer through the email channel for which please log in to the play store > select more option> select installed app> click on read more. If you have any queries regarding apps developed by Samsung, we will be happy to help you.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes