Original topic:

Samsung Q75 Tv

(Topic created on: 06-24-2022 08:15 AM)
Milenko
Beginner Level 2
Options
Others

Would not trust or buy a Samsung TV. You will get no help. There Warranty is a joke. Brought new TV and within 2 to 3 months the TV had and still has same issue and all you get told is the faults are with in the normal stands that Samsung works under. Picture drops out and so does sound. There own service technicians that can control the TV via the Internet spotted the faults but could not rectify the problem. So they send out a technician which at that time there where no issues.  I told them that it doesn't do it all the time and it can go with out problems for months then all of a sudden it plays up again . Which they are aware of. So it a intermittent problem.  Now Samsung come back with this is with in the normal operating standards.  I had a Hisense TV before this lemon 🍋 of a TV and the reason that for changing is the Hisense TV the screen went after 7 months, but this is the difference Hisense offered total refund or replace with an upgrade or change to a different company. The stupid me went with Samsung. This is the worst mistake. Customer service only tells you what the company tells them  to say . Samsung is all about sales and do not care about there products after the sale is done. Would not recommend to any one to buy Samsung. There are plenty of other companies that would look after you. If you want service and care and warranty go with Hisense. You will also save your self heaps of money and stress.

1 Comment
cs_member8
Options
Others

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Thank you for sharing your concern. We acknowledge your query and apologize for the same. We would request you to register your concern in Samsung Members Application. So, that our concern team gets back to you as soon as possible.

Please follow this path to register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback >Ask question

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes