Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

Some moderator taking revenge for criticising - SHAME!!

(Topic created on: 12-22-2022 06:49 PM)
Sid_Karna
Expert Level 5
Options
Others
EDIT : It seems the post was deleted by some moderator. It got restored because there are some honest BAs still here. I am not mentioning the name of the helpful BA because I don't know whether it will be right. Anyway thanks to him.

So, as many of you know, I made a post about an abuser named "sosa123" and it was widely accepted by the members of this community. It should have been in the trending list by now as per the 30 plus likes it got within a few hours. Thank you all for that.

But instead some moderator DELETED my post, the post made by the victim and is SUPPORTING THE ABUSER. 

And I guess the reason is the following. I have been criticising the admin lately and my comments were getting more likes than the posts made by the Admin herself. Thank you all for that support too.

Now, these undemocratic moves by the Admin/the moderator who did it is an open challenge to all of us here who believes in freedom of opinion and wants a peaceful community here.

I don't intend to stay on such a community anymore and I am uninstalling this app, and leaving this community as a protest.

I know nobody cares but it's the least I can do. 

Edit: Once again, it seems like it was done by some moderator and not the admin. 
And since the post got restored, I don't think I need to delete the account now.

16 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
Solution
_Sayujya_
Expert Level 3
Others
Solution
_Sayujya_
Expert Level 3
Others
Abuser achha hume bhejna jara kuch bolna hai

View solution in context

Solution
_Sayujya_
Expert Level 3
Others
Admin lagta hai pike aya tha

View solution in context

Solution
rohans69
Active Level 8
Others
Probably they are gonna delete this post too.

View solution in context

Solution
_Sayujya_
Expert Level 3
Others
Sach mai bataye na realme community, Apple community boht accha hai sala itna bakchodi nhi hota hai

View solution in context

Solution
_Sara_
Expert Level 4
Others
They can't mute us all in order to cover up their incompetence... if they'd make their job would not be criticism and complaints!

View solution in context

Solution
Others
Yeh toh bhai ghatiya Hai to be very honest... reality dekh liya tha iss app ka BA Selection k time pe. But I love the brand so I use this app neither I hv no interest to use this app. 🙃

View solution in context

Solution
Others
Some other person might also have deleted, others also have authority to delete.

View solution in context

Solution
Others
May be few of us. Myself also uses this platform to post but I really think the brand or the Samsung India head must notice on this issue or the behavior the stuffs are doing.

View solution in context

Solution
SahajOp
Active Level 7
Others
No abusive comments will be tolerated , I SahajOp as a user of samsung members condemn this act in the strongest way possible , I hope samsung will moderate the abusive language and censor it

P. S: this is the new India , we won't be silent and face cyber bullying and trolling by abusers

Jai hind

View solution in context

Solution
Others
See the matter is forwarded to Community Manager now wait for what they do 🙂
And yes a BA did something helpful

View solution in context

Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable
Others
Why are you surprised? Do you think we all are fools? You started abusing without any reasons. Telling that someone's mother has relationship with so many people is no joke. Your justification for it is even more comic. You are saying that you abused him because he replied to you in English. What a joker.

View solution in context

Solution
rush20
Expert Level 5
Others
Yes man you get immediate action on other communities.
This lazy scamsung guys😐

View solution in context

Solution
SahajOp
Active Level 7
Others
Sahaj Op's response to Dear Sosa 123

**If u behave properly with others only then others will respect u , I have seen your comments and they are disrespectful , I hope u will try to improve your language and solidify the relation between the 2 parties **

View solution in context

Solution
Others
Yeah, never expected such thing from the ADMIN!

View solution in context

0 Likes
Solution
Kuldipindia
Expert Level 5
Others
Samsung will have to make this community strong and secure and they have to take actions to even if abusing user is the customer of samsung

View solution in context

46 Comments
garvitgoel_
Active Level 8
Others
Many post are deleted
0 Likes
Sid_Karna
Expert Level 5
Others
My foot..his abusive comments are still there

Screenshot_20221222-190444_Samsung Members_1000005964_1671716113.jpgScreenshot_20221222-190432_Samsung Members_1000005963_1671716127.jpgScreenshot_20221222-190416_Samsung Members_1000005962_1671716141.jpgScreenshot_20221222-190403_Samsung Members_1000005961_1671716153.jpg
garvitgoel_
Active Level 8
Others
Of sudhakar35gm too
0 Likes
Sid_Karna
Expert Level 5
Others
Deleting abusive comments are understandable. My post was not abusive in any manner and so weren't majority of the comments. You somehow seem hell bent on justifying the other side. Be happy. I am not debating anymore.
Solution
_Sayujya_
Expert Level 3
Others
Gzb hai
Solution
_Sayujya_
Expert Level 3
Others
Abuser achha hume bhejna jara kuch bolna hai
Sid_Karna
Expert Level 5
Others
Leave it bro.. nothing goes right on this community.
_Sayujya_
Expert Level 3
Others
Kon hai account to do
Sid_Karna
Expert Level 5
Others
Just search "sosa 123". Check the above attached screenshots to the first comment as reply.
0 Likes