Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Samsung galaxy A50 One ui 3.1.1 update questions

(Topic created on: 12-19-2021 08:43 AM)
BTLPANDA
Beginner Level 4
Options
Others
Hello so I had did the one ui 3.1 update and when am playing games it lags, starts to overheat and my battery dies fast my phone is samsung galaxy A50. So now I got the one ui 3.1.1 update a month ago I want to do it but I want to ask if my phone will stop to lag, overheat and if my battery will not die fast? And what new features did it bring and did it bring any serious bugs?
4 Comments
Tsogo_sam05
Options
Others

Hi BTLPANDA, kindly optimize your device.

1. From the home screen, swipe either up or down to access apps.
2. Tap Settings.
3. Tap Battery and device Care.
4. Tap Optimize now.

If the issue persists, please perform a soft reset of your device.

Press and hold the power and volume down buttons for about 10 seconds.

*The device may take a screenshot, however, keep holding the buttons for a few more seconds.

BTLPANDA
Beginner Level 4
Others
Ok thanks for telling but am asking if that is there any bugs in the one ui 3.1.1 update? I want to do it but I don't know if my phone will lag or overheat or anything.
0 Likes
Tsogo_sam05
Options
Others

Kindly be advised that bugs are identified after the update is pushed, which can be caused by a variety of things like unstable networks when downloading and updating, 3rd party applications etc, however, the bugs for One UI 3.1 was fixed with a bug fix update.

BTLPANDA
Beginner Level 4
Others
Ok because when I did the one ui 3.1 update when am playing games it starts to freeze and lag sometimes so I was wondering if it got fixed in the one ui 3.1.1 update.
0 Likes