Original topic:

Samsung f62 major problems, WHy??

(Topic created on: 12-01-2021 01:08 PM)
Ompsr
Active Level 3
Options
Others
why Samsung make a hype about Samsung f62. I buy this phone, there is lots of problem I face in 2 weeks.1st of all heating issue and weak connectivity. looking to Samsung it have a good brand value but how a customer trust after this. In 2021 every phone in this price range gives 5G, but at least you should give the carrier aggregation, no. Samsung say we give the flagship exynos 9825 processor, yes we know that, then why f62 have heating issues and why the antutu benchmark score is low than 3 lakh. Samsung said, we gives you the monster battery of 7000 mAh, yes we know it is a huge amount but why it perform like 4000mAh. it have a major battery drain issue. I think Samsung have a motive to make more models, after lunch they not look after them, no optimisation, no feedback, nothing. They not know how much money we spend.
11 Comments
Anikroyale
Expert Level 5
Others
Please check for atleast a week or two because it is common for a device to heat for yhe first 2 to 3 days because it goes under many updates, syncing, server connections and software updates. Please get back to me if you have any questions :)
shoebngp
Active Level 1
Others

Dear Sir

Im using the phone from 1 month im facing network issue . im using relame phone with jio sim having good network but in samsung F62 im facing problem

request to solve the problem

Arp249X
Active Level 5
Others
It's been 7 months I bought this. Too much lagging and battery issue
naveen9685
Active Level 2
Others
No need to check few week i also using samsung f62 since one year
Always less network like 2g
0 Likes
manavya
Beginner Level 4
Others
the above mentioned issues are still there after using for 1 month
Samsung_Support1
Options
Others

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Please visit this mentioned link to resolve your device heating issue: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/why-the-device-heats-up-during-use/

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
itzkerni
Beginner Level 4
Others
Its not a particular device thing its the common problem in the model
Ok we know exynos is not that much good as snapdragon and you know that too that's why we habe seen a huge price drop so early but not in m51
The question of battery is that whether this time u sucked in the battery optimisation or have faked the 7000mah because m51 of ur brand is working all fine with that battery
Anshu_priya
Beginner Level 4
Others
Battery draining like 4000mAh. Samsung needs to fix the issue. Or this model is not worth it at all.
drskrastogi
Active Level 1
Others
Absolutely right, this phone lags like hell.
It's Operation is not smooth.
If it has UFS 3.1 and processor of Samsung Note 10 Plus then why does it lags badly.
0 Likes