Original topic:

Samsung Members - Images not showing up

(Topic created on: 02-08-2024 05:09 PM)
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Others
Hey Guys

On my Galaxy F34 5G, in the Samsung Members app, I can see the thumbnails of pictures attached in posts that I'm seeing on the Community section homepage. But when I click and enter the post that I want to see, I cannot see those images. I can only see videos in posts when I click on them. It's been happening since around 6 or 7 pm on 7th Feb. 

Is this a bug? Is this happening with everybody? How can I fix this?

2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
Solution
NirajSingh0
Active Level 4
Others
Yeh, it's a bug that some user notice in there devices but don't worry it will well soon in nxt update of app.

View solution in context

0 Likes
Solution
goodthings
Expert Level 5
Others
Please complaint to Samsung customer support through Samsung Members App as error report also send log files Along with this error report for this issue and wait for next update may be fix it by Samsung team soon. Thanks.

View solution in context

0 Likes
7 Comments
Solution
NirajSingh0
Active Level 4
Others
Yeh, it's a bug that some user notice in there devices but don't worry it will well soon in nxt update of app.
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Others
Are you observing it?
0 Likes
NirajSingh0
Active Level 4
Others
Yes , but few weeks ago now it will work well
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Others
Thanks for confirming. Hope Samsung comes and jumps in to this and does something about it...
0 Likes
Solution
goodthings
Expert Level 5
Others
Please complaint to Samsung customer support through Samsung Members App as error report also send log files Along with this error report for this issue and wait for next update may be fix it by Samsung team soon. Thanks.
0 Likes
cs_member10
Expert Level 5
Others

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

As we have checked your issue already has been resolved. If you have any further queries please feel free to get in touch with us.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Others
Mr. Samsung, the issue still persists. I request you to investigate and look into this matter by taking your time. Maybe you did it faster than you could solve it...
0 Likes