Original topic:

Samsung A50 phone purchased in india (having issue with PUK code)

(Topic created on: 11-03-2019 04:19 PM)
ChethanKar
Beginner Level 2
Options
Others

Hi, I have purchased samsung A50 mobile from Indian electronic store, as advised my samsung customer care i have used the phone in india for more than 2-3 days & had plenty of calls. But when i reached dubai & changed my sim (etisalat), phone shows below message "SIM network PIN blocked. Enter SIM netwrok PUK". So i contacted my UAE service provider & they gave the PUK code, but still its not working. When i contacted SAMSUNG UAE customer care, they told SAMSUNG india should provide the network unlock code. can you please help on this, since i cant chat with samsung india website (says 403 Forbidden) Before coming to UAE i have chatted/called Samsung india customer care & they provided different different solutions. I feel Samsung india customer care should be well educated before giving the advise. I never faced this problem with other phones & sim is working on apple and lava. Thanks Chethan

2 Comments
Parthh10
Active Level 7
Others
you should have switched on the phone in uae with indian sim inserted and should have used international roaming for a day or two.. only after that you can insert uae sim card..
0 Likes
prakharg
Active Level 7
Others
no i guess indian samsung phones works only on indian sim not any other carrier
0 Likes