Original topic:

SAMSUNG AC is the one worst product

(Topic created on: 05-05-2020 07:41 PM)
Samsung_vqb1t9d
Beginner Level 2
Options
Others

I purchased samsung AC recently inverter model which is worst decision I made while choosing it since I purchased there was issues , there is issues and confident that there will be issues . I request you  if you wish to buy any home appliance please do not choose Samsung as I regret for choosing it from the date of purchase /issues . 

I am fan of Samsung Mobile phones and those phones are even though costly it worth it, even after sales service is too good . I  like it very much, But where as home appliance never seen such worst one . 

service centers will not be same as shown in TV commercials add ,  I feel i have thrown my money in drainage .    

1 Comment
Gowtham64
Beginner Level 2
Others

Like one of the guys in the reviews complaining about smell, I too have the same problem of stinking odor coming out of the ac whenever it is turned on. I called technician 5 times about the smell and water drainage issues . They could not fix the smell. Installation technicians did not do correct installation, because of it, water drainage issue is a big problem. It has been only 4 months since I bought the ac and the problem with stinking odors coming out when switched on is happening every time I turn the AC on. Please don't buy Samsung ac. They have worst technicians and they don't want to do their job properly. I spent 44,000 thousand rupees on this product. Total waste of money. We have Lloyd ac in another room. It has been more than 5 years and till today, there is no problem with it.

0 Likes