Original topic:

REGARDING WORST SERVICE BY SAMSUNG

(Topic created on: 11-23-2020 09:18 PM)
him_5693341
Beginner Level 2
Options
Others

SAMSUNG IS A WORST ELECTRONICS BRAND. RECENTLY I BOUGHT LED TV MODEL TU8570 43 INCH VARIANT HAVING SERIOUS BACKLIGHT BLEEDING PROBLEM AND I CONTACTED THEIR SERVICE TEAM THEY REFUSED TO ACCEPT IT AFTER THE TECHNICAL VISIT. AFTER KEEP WAITING ME FOR 20 LONG DAYS THEY JUST SAY THAT THEY CAN CHANGE THE PANEL. MEANS I GOT DEFECTIVE LED UNIT AND CONTACTED SAMSUNG UNDER THEIR RETURN OR REFUND PERIOD TIME LIMIT. BUT THEY REFUSED TO REPLACE MY TV OR PROVIDE ME FULL REFUND WORST SERVICE EVER SEEN.

#BYCOTT SAMSUNG

#DUPLICTAE SAMSUNG BRAND

#WORST SERVICE EVER

0 Likes
5 Comments
Others
u definitely call to the customer service and tell them the date of complaint and all the scenario, and demand for the replacement, if they can't then told them to transfer ur case to the customer service relation desk,
0 Likes
viru67
Active Level 1
Others
if they are not listening pl file a complaint with consumer court..
0 Likes
Samsung_Support5
Options
Others

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We apologies for your inconvenience. Please register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
Samsung_vGnCVnr
Beginner Level 2
Others

any update ?? 

0 Likes
yogk
Beginner Level 2
Others

I have taken his review seriously & i am not buying this TV. It might not be a big issue for you but for Us it is a Big issue. Not worth paying such high price for a defective piece. Having good spec on paper doesnt mean anything if you dont care for customers.

0 Likes