Original topic:

TU8570 And the lame service and the most **bleep**ed up tv in the world

(Topic created on: 09-16-2020 01:41 PM)
TheSadTruth
Beginner Level 2
Options
Others
Never Ever Buy Samsung Tvs, trust me guy I bought the 43inch variant OF TU8570.I completely regret it buying. I should have gone with a Mi tv because atleast they don't tell that High backlight bleeding is normal on a tv. During the first visit the technician said "yeah it's  a problem" so A panel replacement was done again the same issue when the 2nd panel replacement came the engineer told me that it's normal.Are you kidding me?
you're contradicting your very own words.Now I talked to the samsung service centre they are saying according to their rules they cant process refund.
I was a big fan of samsung, Now I'm never gonn

a buy anything from samsung let alone it be a TV.

"Yeah NO PROBLEMS IN MY TV" Right?
2 Comments
Samsung_Support3
Options
Others

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We apologies for your inconvenience. Please register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
yogk
Beginner Level 2
Others

I have taken his review seriously & i am not buying this TV. It might not be a big issue for you but for Us it is a Big issue. Not worth paying such high price for a defective piece. Having good spec on paper doesnt mean anything if you dont care for customers.