Original topic:

Policy Update Issue

(Topic created on: 01-20-2023 08:48 PM)
AshmitS
Beginner Level 2
Options
Others
I just got a meal recently from Samsung customer care stating that my account can be deleted after 9th March If I don't update my date of birth to required age limit in Samsung Profile.
I have mentioned my correct date of birth which is in the year 2006, And in the Samsung privacy policy it has been mentioned that if we are above 13 years of age, one can create a Is Samsung account.
Please guide me what to do in this situation to prevent my account from being deleted.

3 Comments
Others
I'm from Nepal 🇳🇵. This Mobile is Indian set.
India has banded Tiktok app.
So sad yrr. I bought a new Samsung phone. What I do yrr. Say anything something lado muji
0 Likes
RajathSR
Active Level 10
Others
you don't have to give your exact age, just give a birth date which is before 2002 so that it shows you're 18 years or older

later on you can change it back to your original date once you attained the actual 18 years age
0 Likes
cs_member8
Options
Others

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We acknowledge your query and apologize for the inconvenience caused to you and will surely assist you regarding the same. We would request you to register your concern in Samsung Members Application. So, that our concern team gets back to you as soon as possible.

Please follow this path to register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback >Ask question

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes